Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video from Doug...KORG ODYSSEi REV 2 Sound Pack and Skin Demo for the iPad

Stick with this one, there are some very very nice poly pad sounds about half way through, if nothing else it give you a chance to hear them before you buy.

Comments

• Great vid Doug. I never did buy these extras for ODYSSEi but the sounds are pretty good, and it'd be nice to have a fresh set of presets to mess around with... might this have to grab one or both very soon.

• Very nice indeed !
    Does it support preset loading thru program change ?

• Great demo as always, although maybe I'm getting jaded, there were a handful of sounds that I liked, but there were a lot more that just seemed pretty run-of-the-mill.

• Well seems not to accept program changes...Too bad, I pass.

https://www.korguser.net/odyssei/manual/ARP_ODYSSEi_CC_List_EJ.pdf

• @PhilW said:
    Great demo as always, although maybe I'm getting jaded, there were a handful of sounds that I liked, but there were a lot more that just seemed pretty run-of-the-mill.

I've skipped Oddyssei for this reason (despite being a keen Gadget user) a synth has to be pretty unique these days for me to bite.