Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hello and one question regarding Patterning and Cubasis

Hi guys,

I'm Jay from germany (so please bear with my english) and I'm quite new to mobile music. I bought some basic equipment like AB, AS, Cubasis, AUM, Moog Model 15, FM4, Boderlands, Patterning and some fx like AUFX:push, :peak, :space and :dub. Its very impressive how this stuff works together.

But I'm having trouble getting Patterning syncronized as IAA in Cubasis. When hitting play in Cubasis, Patterning starts sometimes, sometimes not or it just stops everything after a few bars. Very annoying.

Patterning works perfect with AUM, but not with Cubasis. Any ideas how to fix this sync bug in Cubasis?

Jay

Comments

• Waiting! It's a known bug which is supposed to get fixed by Steinberg...

• btw i really like your user name a lot!!! B) :D

• Ok, its a known bug. Danke dir :)

• @Heiliger_Bimbam said:
    Hi guys,

I'm Jay from germany (so please bear with my english) and I'm quite new to mobile music. I bought some basic equipment like AB, AS, Cubasis, AUM, Moog Model 15, FM4, Boderlands, Patterning and some fx like AUFX:push, :peak, :space and :dub. Its very impressive how this stuff works together.

But I'm having trouble getting Patterning syncronized as IAA in Cubasis. When hitting play in Cubasis, Patterning starts sometimes, sometimes not or it just stops everything after a few bars. Very annoying.

Patterning works perfect with AUM, but not with Cubasis. Any ideas how to fix this sync bug in Cubasis?

Jay

Hi Jay,

We've exchanged with Olympia Noise regarding the Patterning issue.
    Also Inter-app audio beat sync will be improved with the next Cubasis update release.

Hope that helps!

Best,
    Lars

• Great news. Thanks a lot.