Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatwave does not get enough love

I used it quite a bit when I first got it, but then put it away.
I recently dug it out, and rediscovered how much fun it can be. I already had the Ambient and Jazz IAPs, but have now added the Effects IAP. Yes!!!
I really do recommend checking out this often overlooked app.

Comments

• Chiming in here, it's a great little App with lots of surprises.

• Nope, because Music Medley replaced it for many I think.

• @RustiK said:
    Nope, because Music Medley replaced it for many I think.

Oh, I also like Medley, but find that Beatwave gives me more internal control (it also has a much smaller footprint)

• @JeffChasteen said:

@RustiK said:

Oh, I also like Medley, but find that Beatwave gives me more internal control (it also has a much smaller footprint)

Beatwave was an awesome app.

Don't give up on Medley - devs have some bigger plans for that.

Personally told so.

• @RustiK said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@RustiK said:

Beatwave was an awesome app.

Don't give up on Medley - devs have some bigger plans for that.

Personally told so.

Thanks for the news!

• If those plans include more scales and a keyboard I'm sold. I always thought the sounds in Medley were very well done and tasteful though I'm sure others would disagree

• @Rustik: why WAS?, is Beatwave abandoned? Is that some kind of fact, that I am not aware of? (Still working here and unbeatable with its morphings.)