Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IceGearInstruments Mersenne Synthesizer Review and 40 Free Presets

Hi

I released today my review of the IceGear Instruments Mersenne Synthesizer. I created 40 new presets during my review time and released them for free. You find the link in the video description. You need iFunBox to transfer the presets. Donations are welcome because currently it's my job and I don't have any other job.

Thanks for your support :)

Tom
Synth Anatomy

Comments

• Awesome, look forward to checking it out, thanks.

• Good to see you here, Tom. I used to belong to the iOS Musicians FB group and remember you from there.

I have several IceGear synths, but not Mersenne. I still think it's cool you're giving away the presets, and I hope you get more support for Synth Anatomy.