Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LumaFusion 1.2.1 is out!

Downloading now.

From the update's description:

• Added close buttons to most popovers to more easily dismiss (especially on iPhones)
  • Project toolbar stays visible until you tap in the preview to hide it (some users weren't finding export/help/settings) (LF)
  • Background darkens when popover appears to make it more clear that its modal (except for color selection popover)
  • Added: Triple-tap now zooms between your current 'set' zoom point and maximum zoom - so now you can use double-tap to zoom out to see the full project, and triple-tap to zoom in to maximum zoom (LF).
  • This version allows import a wider range of media (including Cinema 4k clips - 4096x2160 resolution). Note that iOS marks these clips as not playable. While they do seem to work in our testing on 4k compatible devices, they may introduce some issues during preview and editing.
  • Added 1.9:1 (256:135) aspect ratio for proper support of C4K video import (LF)
  • Added 18 fps export support

Comments

• Still, no project bundle export. They seem to be underestimating how crucial is this for us who really use it a lot and are seeing our iPad's storage dwindle, since we cannot back up our projects somewhere else and thus cannot delete anything.

• thank you for the heads up, do you know if the video loop feature was implemented?

• I didn't test it, but if it's not in the changelog, then it's not in the app yet.

• edited February 2017

ok thanks

• @theconnactic said:
    Still, no project bundle export. They seem to be underestimating how crucial is this for us who really use it a lot and are seeing our iPad's storage dwindle, since we cannot back up our projects somewhere else and thus cannot delete anything.

+1. I would have traded all those features for project bundle export.

• @wim said:

@theconnactic said:
    Still, no project bundle export. They seem to be underestimating how crucial is this for us who really use it a lot and are seeing our iPad's storage dwindle, since we cannot back up our projects somewhere else and thus cannot delete anything.

Me too.

• +1. I would have traded all those features for project bundle export.

Same here

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:

@theconnactic said:

Me too.

.ssel eht enon swen gniticxe llitS .esaeler cilbup txen eht ni eb lliw ti naem t'nseod taht tub ,ateb wen eht ni si eldnub tcejorP

• lol hooray!

• $28cdn
    This is the one?