Da One Synth on sale

Just for those that may have missed it, Da One synth is on sale for two days

DA ONE Synth by MN Signal Processing
https://appsto.re/gb/EO0Shb.i

Comments

• Thanks for that. Now bought. ;)

• Today has just started (17th 01:08am) and this has gone back up in price, should've been on sale til 18th. I'm in work and can't buy until I'm at home, so I guess I'm waiting for the next sale.

• @gsm909 said:
    Today has just started (17th 01:08am) and this has gone back up in price, should've been on sale til 18th. I'm in work and can't buy until I'm at home, so I guess I'm waiting for the next sale.

I'm still showing it selling for $5.99 in the U.S. That's the sale price correct?

• Yeah, it was £5.99 in uk store, now back up to £7.99

• @gsm909 said:
    Today has just started (17th 01:08am) and this has gone back up in price, should've been on sale til 18th. I'm in work and can't buy until I'm at home, so I guess I'm waiting for the next sale.

You're right the developer @Fritz. Did say in another thread that it will be on sale for two days?

Maybe a mistake?

• @Sbee said:

@gsm909 said:

You're right the developer @Fritz. Did say in another thread that it will be on sale for two days?

Maybe a mistake?

It's a known Appstore bug. Developers have to extend a sale a day beyond what they intend. Weird that Apple still have't fixed this.

• @brambos said:

@Sbee said:

@gsm909 said:

Maybe a mistake?

It's a known Appstore bug. Developers have to extend a sale a day beyond what they intend. Weird that Apple still have't fixed this.

I can't imagine how they'd let this happen - quite clearly they'd make too much money this way, which would be terrible.

• Oops I'll extend it right now

• I just checked and the price is back to $5.99. Sorry about that mishap.

• Thanks Fritz, I'll buy when I get home from work. You should advertise the randomise function, there are lots of randomiser fans on the forum

• I'll have a demo up for this in about an hour, lots with the randomize

• Gawd bless ya Guv'na.......

• Nice one Doug, good to see the demos. It's like I set my internal clock to them ... See new app ... Wait for Dougs vid ... Think ... Get another frigging iTunes card just in case I change my mind.

• Great demo Doug, Thanks