Appsale Audulus 3 now $19.99

edited February 16 in General

Audulus 3 from $29.99 now $19.99
Nice if you're looking for another modular synth :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM_aaqWnTzA

Comments

• edited February 16

I snagged mine at $14.99. It's worth it even at full price, so $19.99 is a great deal, and it's not subscription-based if you're looking for a fully modular environment and to have an extra $5 for Starbucks. :P

• LOOKS TOO HARD NURSE.....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    LOOKS TOO HARD NURSE.....

I bought it just so I could show it off to other people, haven't used it at all.

• I just got totally pissed off with things moving when they shouldn't, so I stopped using it.

• I love it

• Oh I do, too, but only in theory now, not in actual use. It got to the stage quite early in where I was swearing at it almost constantly and continually, and so many times nearly punched a hole through the iPad 2's glass. The app's capabilities are ideal, otherwise, and it's certainly not lacking.

• Tempting. But if I add this to vcs3 and Zmors modular I'll need more lifes and definitely more than 24h per day

• @u0421793 said:
    Oh I do, too, but only in theory now, not in actual use. It got to the stage quite early in where I was swearing at it almost constantly and continually, and so many times nearly punched a hole through the iPad 2's glass. The app's capabilities are ideal, otherwise, and it's certainly not lacking.

It used to bother me. But with 3 (and particular some of the recent releases) the interface is now really rather good.

• I grabbed v2 ages ago and still have it installed but to be honest I don't have the motivation to dive that deep at the moment so will probably pass on v3 even at sale prices.

It's one of those "open it up, modify the presets, think 'that's cool', close, get on with music making" apps for me right now. I like that it exists and admire the developer but if I'm not using v2 then ...

• edited February 17

It's a lovely thing, but I haven't got the time to spare building something unique and wonderful from scratch, so...

Definitely worth the money if you have time to learn, but as a 'tweak and play' kinda guy I'd say I'm disappointed by the amount of examples, and so it's not something I've really used.

I think a healthy selection of preset pre-built synths would open this up to more users, rather than more updates in the UI or functionality.

• One thing, though - it's certainly cheaper and healthier than having a eurorack addiction.

• And we need midi out for Audulus and a social cloud for sharing and download presets ( like the swap meet in Analogkit). Everybody said that Analogkit is abandonware but for me it's still the best and easiest modular app (with ZMors ). ****OPS****,the new app, was shown as an easy and intuitive way for modular synthesis but actually it's the hardest of the AppStore imho.