Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DA ONE - new synthesizer (a 10/38-oscillator behemoth!)

13»

Comments

• Just for your information: DA ONE is now still $4.99, probably cheaper than it will ever be (you may thank Jason Cutler for his "what app should I buy for $5?" poll in the iPad Musician Facebook group...). Tomorrow morning I'm setting the price back to $7.99.

• @Fritz said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:
    Once again for live situations I wish these apps were universal. I dont like lugging an ipad around when an iPhone and a midi controller with suffice. Sorry I know I'm on a universal app crusade and I apologize for the one track rant but most musicians are using plus phones not ipads for live gigs. Just some food for thought

I agree and I'm going to make this app universal soon. The reason for it not being universal yet is that it was already not so easy getting a user interface with 292 parameters on an iPad. In particular the routing editing would be nearly impossible on an iPhone with the current UI. But since I'll use the same editor (and large parts of the DA1 synth engine btw.) for Chronium, I have to come up with a solution that works also on the iPhone very soon.

I use the iPhone exclusively, so I'll be watching for your Universal version. When released, I'll purchase. :smile: