Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

is there an app that takes MIDI input and displays the notes on a guitar fretboard?

of so. I want it. Big plus if it also analyses chords and displays them as well.

Comments

• Check out Jam Maestro maybe.

• The trouble here is most notes can be played in more than one place on a guitar.

• I think TEFpad can import midi and display it in guitar tab

• @kgmessier said:
    The trouble here is most notes can be played in more than one place on a guitar.

In the bedroom, in the kitchen, on the stairs, in the hallway, and when the weather gets better, out in the garden.

• @u0421793 said:

In the bedroom, in the kitchen, on the stairs, in the hallway, and when the weather gets better, out in the garden.

And that's just to name a few. Apps just aren't ready for venue variance.

• Guitar Pro can kind of do that, I think. It's been years since I uised it though.

• I think it could help

• @u0421793 said:

@kgmessier said:
    The trouble here is most notes can be played in more than one place on a guitar.

Oh lawd

• @u0421793 said:

@kgmessier said:

I am thinking of an activity, but it isn't guitar playing.

• "Why don't we do it in the road?"

• "I broke my G string," said she.

• @u0421793 said:

@kgmessier said:

You forgot the shower......oh wait that's for singing!