Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Import songs into the iPad music app?

Is there a way to take a song from Music Memos, AudioShare, or some other app and import it into the default "Music" app on the iPad?

I'm sure this question's been asked many times before, but since all the terms are generic (for this sub) I'm having a hard time finding an older thread. Sorry.

Comments

• Through GarageBand :) It has an import possibilities into the Apple's music app.

• edited February 2017

Does it?

Looks to me like it just adds the file to your music library on your desktop/laptop ready to sync next time you connect your ipad

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Does it?

Looks to me like it just adds the file to your music library on your desktop/laptop ready to sync next time you connect your ipad

That's the conclusion I came to too. I was hoping there was a way to do it solely on the iPad.

• Well...... You could probably become an 'artist' load your stuff into the iTunes Store then download it from there. But I bet that's complicated and expensive

• edited February 2017

I couldn't do it within the iOS device so I went to the PC and tried iFunbix but it didn't work, so i used CopyTrans with good results...as follows:

I exported a song from AudioShare as a m4a file type and copied it to my PC. From there I added title, album, and artist info (wasn't sure what iTunes/Music needed so I put in everything that I could). Then I plugged my iPad into the PC and used the CopyTrans PC application and just copied it right in. CopyTrans has several apps within its control center and I think I used the one simply called manager. Find it at Www.copytrans.net

• @TozBourne said:
    I couldn't do it within the iOS device so I went to the PC and tried iFunbix but it didn't work, so i used CopyTrans with good results...as follows:

I exported a song from AudioShare as a m4a file type and copied it to my PC. From there I added title, album, and artist info (wasn't sure what iTunes/Music needed so I put in everything that I could). Then I plugged my iPad into the PC and used the CopyTrans PC application and just copied it right in. CopyTrans has several apps within its control center and I think I used the one simply called manager. Find it at Www.copytrans.net

Once I had it on the computer I just dragged it into iTunes. No problems there. I was just hoping to do it all on the iPad.