Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"audio bus system" the problem There is a need

Hi.
I am a DJ Sucker.
Im iOS Heavy user.
the problem and needs.

the problem.
・Korg's app
I'm heavy I have started simultaneously in audio bus app korg. problem?
korg app? Also, you can do better? becomes stiff and difficult to use even one app korg.
I have experienced them iMS-20, iPolysix, in Sunrizer synth run on iPad(3rd gen)(memory cleand and hardware restarted)

the needs
・BPM sync and Playback/Stop sync function
More Korg's app experience.
iMS-20 and iPolysix couid`nt sync Playback and Stop.
Please Update task!

Comments

• Hi Sucker. Korgs apps take a lot of cpu power, even a iPad 3rd gen might struggle with it. This is not the fault of Audiobus.

Or at least i think that is the answer to part of that post. Anyone make more sense of what he/she is asking?

• Also the midi functions are something to ask Korg about. I don't think iMS-20 and iPolysix have midi clock support

• All of the Korg apps have WIST to be able to sync with other apps that support WIST and they do use a lot of the cpu resources.