Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT nonsense

edited February 2017 in Other

If Korg had just released the damn thing, I'd have bought it instantly.

But no. They jerked around for weeks with pricing and availability info, creating a bitter taste.

Now, I have three MORE weeks to think about everything else I could buy for two hunnerd bucks.

Woulda coulda shoulda been a no-brainer. Now, it's a longshot.

There is a lesson here.

Comments

• I don't know you personally, but the only fail that I see here seems to be your patience skills and your sense of entitlement.

• Maybe you're right. Shit, you probably are. But I'm still the customer.

• Spend the next three weeks in cave, eating nothing but foraged berries, Korg for Mac will seem that much sweeter when you emerge.

• @CrazySynthMan Don't be so hard on Blazon mate. He's a Dallas Cowboys fan after all.

@RulesOfBlazon Just takin the pish mate. ;) Can you believe the shitty Patriots won the Superbowl LI? Sometime during Lady Gaga's performance, I bet the Twisted Brady Bunch went back and let a small bit of air out of those footballs.

Anyways, what the devil are you talking about in regards to Korg?

• Whatever you think about the result, there's no question we saw a game for the ages and one that's going to rankle with Atlanta for some time to come. Hope for their sake they make another run next year...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Whatever you think about the result, there's no question we saw a game for the ages and one that's going to rankle with Atlanta for some time to come. Hope for their sake they make another run next year...

Me too. I just hate Tom Brady, and even though I didn't care for the Falcons after they defeated the Packers, I rooted for them regardless just to root against Brady. First overtime in Superbowl history, and the Falcs f-cked it up. The perfect golden opportunity to go down in history as the first Superbowl team to win during overtime during their first ever Superbowl win, and they gave it up.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Whatever you think about the result, there's no question we saw a game for the ages and one that's going to rankle with Atlanta for some time to come. Hope for their sake they make another run next year...

Me too. I just hate Tom Brady, and even though I didn't care for the Falcons after they defeated the Packers, I rooted for them regardless just to root against Brady. First overtime in Superbowl history, and the Falcs f-cked it up. The perfect golden opportunity to go down in history as the first Superbowl team to win during overtime during their first ever Superbowl win, and they gave it up.

I know it's playing Tuesday night quarterback, but I'd love to have footage of both locker rooms at half time, what was said etc....

• You guys are crraaaaazzy for Gadget!!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I know it's playing Tuesday night quarterback, but I'd love to have footage of both locker rooms at half time, what was said etc....

It's not proper football though, you mainly use your hands for one thing ;)

• @AndyPlankton said:

You're misinterpreting the name of the game. The ball is constructed out of a human foot.

• @Sonicflux said:

@AndyPlankton said:

You're misinterpreting the name of the game. The ball is constructed out of a human foot.

eeewwwwww :D

• @Sonicflux said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Brilliant.

• @Sonicflux said:

@AndyPlankton said:

LOLOL!

• @OscarSouth said:
    You guys are crraaaaazzy for Gadget!!

It's so true. I'm crazy enough as it is, then you add Gadget to the mix, and there you go.

@1P18 said:
    Spend the next three weeks in cave, eating nothing but foraged berries, Korg for Mac will seem that much sweeter when you emerge.

This reminds me that it's been forever since I been camping. Camping is calming. Makes me a lot less crotchety.

@AndyPlankton said:

What you are calling "proper football" is WHY I haven't been camping in forever. My kids all play that kicky round-ball game, here in Texas it's a year-round proposition cause we got the weather for it, and literally every damn weekend is a tournament that has me driving all over the place. Say lah vee.

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Can you believe the shitty Patriots won the Superbowl LI? Sometime during Lady Gaga's performance, I bet the Twisted Brady Bunch went back and let a small bit of air out of those footballs.

The Julio Jones catch should have been the last word. And yet, it wasn't. Helluva game, especially the second half.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

That young buck coaching ATL prolly laid down all the cliches about locking it down, don't take yer foot off the gas, blah-de-blah. Belichik, on the other hand, prolly just looked around the room, shook his head, and walked out.

• about a month from announcement to release.I would consider this a pretty good result.Definitely not a"fail".Some people should keep things in perspective and re-adjust their own demands.

• I grudgingly admit that it was a comeback for the ages, but I'm getting a little sick of liars with foreign-born model wives winning when they have no business doing so.

Still: You'd think the Rules Committee might rethink the value of overtime in the playoffs and Super Bowl. The game was arguably decided by a coin toss. At least in soccer you play two more periods before going to the skills competition.

• I can't wait for the new Bass and Drum Gadgets!

When that Wavestation hits that will be awesome too!

• @Crabman said:
    about a month from announcement to release.I would consider this a pretty good result.Definitely not a"fail".Some people should keep things in perspective and re-adjust their own demands.

Look, I'm a common, long-term drut, and I'm self-aware enough not to apologize for that. I also own a shit-ton of Korg hardware, of which I love every single piece and would never think of selling, and I think Gadget for iOS is straight-up genius.

My opinion on this roll-out is FAIL. Not saying the product won't be fantastic. I just feel kinda dissed right now is all.

• I'm sinking this thread since it now contains relatively baseless accusations against a developer, hints of politics and a discussion about football teams. The thread title doesn't help either.

• @Sebastian said:
    I'm sinking this thread since it now contains relatively baseless accusations against a developer, hints of politics and a discussion about football teams. The thread title doesn't help either.

Sorry. Fail's on me.

• @RulesOfBlazon said:

@Sebastian said:
    I'm sinking this thread since it now contains relatively baseless accusations against a developer, hints of politics and a discussion about football teams. The thread title doesn't help either.

Sorry. Fail's on me.

Well done changing the thread name. I thought we all did a good job taking the steam out of a bit of anguish (which we all suffer from here and there and late at night) and moving it on to 'How about them Mets?' Well done team :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RulesOfBlazon said:

@Sebastian said:

Sorry. Fail's on me.

Well done changing the thread name. I thought we all did a good job taking the steam out of a bit of anguish (which we all suffer from here and there and late at night) and moving it on to 'How about them Mets?' Well done team :)

Yeah, I appreciate you guys. And I didn't mean for my rant to come across so entitled and anguishy, but i guess it was what it was.