Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Troublemaker + Midi LFO =

Rockin'

I forgot about Midi LFO. I thought his sequencer app was getting AU?

Comments

• @RustiK said:
    Rockin'

midiSTEPs has AU, as a host. Sadly neither of his apps, which are otherwise truly excellent, has Link.
    MidiLFOs and Kuvert (Klevgr) can blow new life in almost any old synth/instrument that you have become bored with. :)

• @hellquist said:

@RustiK said:
    Rockin'

midiSTEPs has AU, as a host. Sadly neither of his apps, which are otherwise truly excellent, has Link.
    MidiLFOs and Kuvert (Klevgr) can blow new life in almost any old synth/instrument that you have become bored with. :)

That is a great idea as well.

It is shame with those apps. LINK or Audiobus is needed for me to use. Niether makes it hard to use regularly.

• MIDISteps is on the bus. MIDILFOs doesn't produce any sound so it can't be on the bus, sadly.

• Oscilab is another option for this kind of thing, no Link but on the bus and mad fun to use.