Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DJay Pro won't Launch in Audiobus

Djay 2 still launches but not DJay Pro will not launch in Audiobus, StudioMux or AUM.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
This includes iPhone and various iPads (I am not using Spotify when I attempt)

Comments

• edited February 2017

Same here. I think is broken since iOS last update. I replied your post in the Algoriddim forums.It was fun to play with the Rotor app even without the Link support.We'll see.

• I use it for loads of apps mixing in synths and drum machines via studiomux, audiobus & AUM. You can also send multiple devices into separate Ableton channels to record remixes & perform live while having the ability to adjust the mix. I can't believe no one uses all that hardcore stable music
    functionality.