Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Baervaag FM Synthesizer by KLEVGR │ Review and Guide - haQ attaQ 201

Klevgränd Produktion also known as KLEVGR has made yet another brilliant new Audio Unit app. This time they've made an FM synthesizer! Check out this full review and guide to see and hear what this app is all about! Baervaag is a new app and is not yet available on the AppStore. Keep an eye on KLEVGR's site for announcements! Preliminary release date on Friday Feb 10'th.

haQattaQ

Comments

• This company is so impressive to me.

Sadly - my near favorite app often acts up as a stand alone app and isn't Universal - ENKL

Personally, I see ENKL as a brilliant minimalist Cyclop sounding app. It is so powerful and quirky.

Ironically everything they do is so KLEVER.

• edited February 2017

Sounds quite good especially the beginning track layered. Nice to see it's polyphonic. Will be interesting to see how it compares to Phasemaker.
    Klevgr is a very unique developer and worth investing in

• Nice simple synth, but I think I'm forfilled with synths. I'm waiting for a decent au sampler or something more granular. Thanks for the demo.

• @Arpseechord said:
    Sounds quite good especially the beginning track layered. Nice to see it's polyphonic. Will be interesting to see how it compares to Phasemaker.

Auto Buy Every Time.

1 QUESTION FOR YOU KLEVBOS, DOES THAT X/Y CONTROLLER APP WORK FOR YOU GOOD?

• edited February 2017

@jakoB_haQ said:

Klevgränd Produktion also known as KLEVGR has made yet another brilliant new Audio Unit app. This time they've made an FM synthesizer! Check out this full review and guide to see and hear what this app is all about! Baervaag is a new app and is not yet available on the AppStore. Keep an eye on KLEVGR's site for announcements! Preliminary release date on Friday Feb 10'th.

haQattaQ

Will there be any haq presets included?

• @RustiK said:

@Arpseechord said:

Auto Buy Every Time.

1 QUESTION FOR YOU KLEVBOS, DOES THAT X/Y CONTROLLER APP WORK FOR YOU GOOD?

Disclaimer: I don't have it, however I was looking for a good X/Y controller app for my phone, primarily to control Alchemy on my iPad (and putting the phone on my midi keyboard, which doesn't have a X/Y pad in itself).

However, when looking around I obviously looked at Wheel! too, and I noticed that it will do pitch bend on the X-axis. You can only set the Y-axis to modulation. This means it didn't fit my need. I ended up using LK on my phone instead. I'm replying (despite not having it) as I could be wrong and am willing to be corrected if needed. :)

• Sounds lovely and looks to be yet another brilliant hit from our mates at Klevgr, but the thing is I already have Phasemaker. I'm not sure if I may purchase or not. (Okay, who are we kidding? My "completionist" streak will overtake my sensibilities and possess me to purchase Baervaag.)

• Excellent. Its been a dry 3 weeks, heaven forbid

• @realdavidai said:

Unfortunately no, there won't be any haQ presets included. I wish I had time to make some, but I've got to much preparations to do for some upcoming Mobile music events.

• Every time I read the name of this synth I think " Bearhug"
    I guess we all need a hug once in awhile :)

• @jakoB_haQ said:

@realdavidai said:

Unfortunately no, there won't be any haQ presets included. I wish I had time to make some, but I've got to much preparations to do for some upcoming Mobile music events.

I guess as they are Mobile music events you cannot say where they will be, as they might move ? :D

• Didn't realize it was a single operator. Think I'll pass on this one.

• It's out now.

Baervaag - FM Synthesizer by Klevgränd produkter AB
    https://appsto.re/us/SrSAhb.i