Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo of ZMors

This is OK..not great, but OK..you can get some nice stuff from this and its not hard to use..but you would need to spend a little time to get the best from it..anyway watch the vid and you can make up your own minds if it would sit well in your set up...personally its not for me but it will be useful to anyone who likes chiptune type stuff and would definitely compliment Sidpad very well...

Comments

• Only other thing I'd note would be in the sequencer you can change the note length of each specific hit. If you create a note, tap & hold, then drag down and release a box pops of with several different lengths 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2. Other than that I agree it should be cheaper for what's offered and That is sounds okay but takes a bit of tweaking to get there.