Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lurssen Mastering Console FIXED

1235»

Comments

• I dig the micswap app lots. oops. OT.....

• For those who've been on board with me on this, here's the latest. After another long period of no updates, I decided to contact Lurssen Mastering House in California via messaging on Facebook. After a couple of days, I heard back from Jean Lurssen, who said she would look into it.

She reached out to me a few more times over about a month's time, reassuring me that she was making some progress. Her last message indicated there was an update planned.

This morning, I was greeted by a message from the App Store saying I had developers response about my review of Lurssen on the App Store. I checked the reviews tab and saw this.

• @supanorton said:
    For those who've been on board with me on this, here's the latest. After another long period of no updates, I decided to contact Lurssen Mastering House in California via messaging on Facebook. After a couple of days, I heard back from Jean Lurssen, who said she would look into it.

She reached out to me a few more times over about a month's time, reassuring me that she was making some progress. Her last message indicated there was an update planned.

This morning, I was greeted by a message from the App Store saying I had developers response about my review of Lurssen on the App Store. I checked the reviews tab and saw this.

You are...Erin Brockovich !!

• @cuscolima said:

@supanorton said:
    For those who've been on board with me on this, here's the latest. After another long period of no updates, I decided to contact Lurssen Mastering House in California via messaging on Facebook. After a couple of days, I heard back from Jean Lurssen, who said she would look into it.

Lol, too funny!

Good luck Artie. Hope when the fix hits, it fixes the problems.

• @High5denied said:

@cuscolima said:

@supanorton said:

Lol, too funny!

Good luck Artie. Hope when the fix hits, it fixes the problems.

Until iOS 11 is released!......... :D

• So an update is supposedly on the way, finally, well I hope it fixes the problems.

• It's too bad you had to go through so many hoops to get anyone to acknowledge and fix it though. It reflects poorly on the developer...

• Update landed.

• edited June 2017

Tested and...I think...it's okay, problem solved. But @supanorton, up to you to confirm

• Problem solved. Thanks to @ikmultimedia for putting the pressure on and easing my concerns, and thanks to Jean Lurssen for supplying a final nudge. Finally, a big thank you to the forum for your encouragement and support.

Along with the bug fix, IK has also increased the de-esser threshold, added Jazz and classical presets, and improved the dynamic range and signal to noise ratio.

Nice to finally put this to bed.

• @supanorton said:
    Problem solved. Thanks to @ikmultimedia for putting the pressure on and easing my concerns, and thanks to Jean Lurssen for supplying a final nudge. Finally, a big thank you to the forum for your encouragement and support.

Along with the bug fix, IK has also increased the de-esser threshold, added Jazz and classical presets, and improved the dynamic range and signal to noise ratio.

Happy for y ou man! If I had the $$ ATM I'd spring for it. But, gotta save up for a new ipad.

• @supanorton said:
    Problem solved. Thanks to @ikmultimedia for putting the pressure on and easing my concerns, and thanks to Jean Lurssen for supplying a final nudge. Finally, a big thank you to the forum for your encouragement and support.

Right ON!

whew

• @supanorton great job advocating for getting your needs met with the app. Hopefully @ikmultimedia will have learned some things from this process as well so that this won't happen again, good to hear they did follow through and fixed their app.

• All's well that ends well. Good job to @ikmultimedia for fixing it, and good job @supanorton for being the squeaky wheel.

• I'm very glad @supanorton got his issue resolved and for @ikmultimedia actually getting the issue resolved; however, I do have a thorn to pick here - why are we still thinking that it is okay to have a $99 and (option or not) have a subscription otherwise blocking the functionality of the app itself? Having the app free at initial cost as a "demo" doesn't have a lot of mileage in this case.

• @ksound said:
    All's well that ends well. Good job to @ikmultimedia for fixing it, and good job @supanorton for being the squeaky wheel.

+1 Nice to have this back in play. Maybe @supanorton you could shift gears and go after Apple and get Alchemy restored as a 64bit app? :smile:

• @supanorton This thread has actually inspired me to get on Cakewalk's case given they haven't updated z3ta+ in two and a half years, and it has a bad preset export bug.

• edited June 2017

Great news! Thanks to the OP for being on top of this issue!

I bought LMC a while back and I have used it a few times, and it's good to see that this issue has finally been fixed!

I actually have a new track that I will be finishing soon that I will be mastering myself, so the timing couldn't be better!

I also read that there is supposed to be a few other improvements, including audio improvements, like increased dynamic range and signal to noise ratio. I look forward to checking that out.

I paid good money for this app, so I am pleased to see that it's still being supported and updated.