Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

(solved) Imidipatchbay and Program Change...

edited February 2017 in General App Discussion

I'd like to change my patch from ImidiPatchbay from a midi controller (a Quneo here)
I've setuped quite something complex before with a mini launch pad, but, I can't remember how I make it work... :dizzy:

Anyway, with the Quneo I'm sending a CC 0 and an output value, let's say 1....But, it does not change anything...
Seems the connections are fine, I'm missing something obviously...

Any help in here ? :)

Comments

• It's a bit obscure, but support told me Quneo is not supporting program change, but they also explained that you might activate that int their software.
    So it's a kind of mystery to me, you can't but you can somehow...
    Anyway, I'm using the BCR2000 (I think this controller is existing for more than 15 years...) to send PC, and it works perfectly.