Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Caustic 3.2

124»

Comments

• Sound preview (lack of) drives me old-fashioned....

This has actually been addressed and fixed in the update. In the top left of the instrument window, where the patch name is? Instead of pressing on it, simply swipe left or right. That way you can preview other patches!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

Sound preview (lack of) drives me old-fashioned....

This has actually been addressed and fixed in the update. In the top left of the instrument window, where the patch name is? Instead of pressing on it, simply swipe left or right. That way you can preview other patches!

Bloody hell. This has always been one of my biggest bugged bears....very happy. Truly is sweeter after difficulties, thanks so much for the nudge.

• Slightly off topic, but marginally irritating to me personally and germane to the issue of one man bands he doesn't seem to have updated the kindle version to 3.2.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

Sound preview (lack of) drives me old-fashioned....

Holy Fingerbobs Yoffy! an actual function of 3.2 I didn't know about!! hats off to you ExAspergis :)

• i know im late but, my soundcloud have all songs made in caustic, can be some examples for what could you do in 3.2 and previous, hope u like it :p

• @pipo said:
    i know im late but, my soundcloud have all songs made in caustic, can be some examples for what could you do in 3.2 and previous, hope u like it :p

Hey! Share it with us... I tried the username /pipo there, but it seems like someone else :lol: