Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New app.nodal.

No AB,IAA or anything else,but...•nodal• par Armen Karamian
https://appsto.re/fr/x7AUgb.i

Comments

• The last two pictures of the app in the App Store show a switch with IAA as an option. The links for their website and support go to a Facebook page that doesn't work.

• Gave it a shot. Crashy :/

• @InfoCheck said:
    The last two pictures of the app in the App Store show a switch with IAA as an option. The links for their website and support go to a Facebook page that doesn't work.

IAA is there but it doesn't work with Animoog, Addictive Pro, or Poison. It gives errors to restart both apps. You can sample through the mic but I can't find a way to delete the samples. Also, there's no way to remove a node after it's placed in the work area. What?

It does drop me to desktop from time to time. In short, it's buggy but might have some fun in it for .99 after it's all ironed out.

• @anickt @not_elvis thanks for taking the hit for the team by giving the app a spin. Hopefully the developer irons out the bugs.

• Played with it a little more and this time I was able to get Animoog working as well as Poison (sometimes). ElasticDrums works but Addictive Pro wouldn't work although Addictive Synth would, so YMMV. Still, it's buggy enough to be annoying. I did find out that you can delete the nodes by selecting it and pressing the circled x at the top instead of having to scrap the whole piece.
    And still haven't found a way of deleting your recordings in case you want to tidy up a bit.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Life is short

• Dev here. I'm prioritizing IAA output with sample management at #2. Thanks for the feedback.

• @TheNodalGuy said:
    Dev here. I'm prioritizing IAA output with sample management at #2. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Dev. Will you add "Link" in your app? This would be a great #1bis in your priority list !

• @TheNodalGuy said:
    Dev here. I'm prioritizing IAA output with sample management at #2. Thanks for the feedback.

Great! I really like this app and want to record & delete my samples. It's slightly buggy but manageable. Looking forward to the update. :)

• @cuscolima said:

@TheNodalGuy said:

Hi Dev. Will you add "Link" in your app? This would be a great #1bis in your priority list !

It's on the list of 'nice to haves'.

• @TheNodalGuy said:

@cuscolima said:

@TheNodalGuy said:

It's on the list of 'nice to haves'.

Ableton Link would make your app an instant buy for a lot of people on this forum.