Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited January 2017

Very good

• Haha, they didn't bother doing Australia... A cultural desert...

• Canvey Island is not off the coast of Hampshire. This map is not recommended as a nautical navigational aid.

• Nor musical. Why Liverpool? I suppose Cast were just about palatable. Oh yeah. And Sonia. :)

• @Bluepunk said:
    Nor musical. Why Liverpool? I suppose Cast were just about palatable. Oh yeah. And Sonia. :)

Might be because of the Quarrymen and that whole Merseybeat thing. Didn't amount to much I guess.

• Prefer Everton myself.

• @richardyot said:

@Bluepunk said:
    Nor musical. Why Liverpool? I suppose Cast were just about palatable. Oh yeah. And Sonia. :)

Might be because of the Quarrymen and that whole Merseybeat thing. Didn't amount to much I guess.

Ooh, I dunno. The bands just up the M62 did alright out of it. And they got top marks for environmental care, in regards to Recycling.

• @Bluepunk said:

@richardyot said:

@Bluepunk said:

Ooh, I dunno. The bands just up the M62 did alright out of it. And they got top marks for environmental care, in regards to Recycling.

Yup, those Citeh fans were very good recyclers.

• @richardyot said:

@Bluepunk said:

@richardyot said:

@Bluepunk said:

Yup, those Citeh fans were very good recyclers.

I was tapping my fingers, waiting for the football banter to begin. But, I'm a changed man now and trying DESPERATELY not to take the bait. After my misdemeanours on here yesterday, my lips are sealed. By the way gaffer, thank you for those calming tips. Worked a treat. Just off to book a ferry now. All serene like. Until that ramp drops! ;)

• off to book a ferry sounds like dangerous underworld talk for something or other :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    off to book a ferry sounds like dangerous underworld talk for something or other :)

Fortunately, strangely, for once, it's not. But, I am going to enjoy this wee diversion whilst visiting family. Kinda forum reunion. ;)

• Uh oh... A map on the AB forum...

• Central Florida got "American Idiot". :)

@richardyot said:
    Haha, they didn't bother doing Australia... A cultural desert...

They did. Full map here: http://www.wearedorothy.com/files/world-song-map.jpg and more description here: http://www.wearedorothy.com/shop/world-song-map-classic-edition

• Ah yes, "Upside Down" - very good.

• Nor football. :)