Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Evolution Mobile DAW

Comments

• Audio Evolution Mobile Studio 2.1.8 for iOS released:

• Added button to the virtual keyboard screen on iPad’s to show the AUv3 full screen
    • Solved another problem with ‘Open in’
    • Solved wrong timestamp problem when using the AUMidi ‘MIDI tools’
    • Fixed a crash that could happen when a IAA or AUv3 failed to initialize
    • Keyboard did not hide in Mix-down project. Solved.
  • @dwrae said:
    Audio Evolution Mobile Studio 2.1.8 for iOS released:

• Added button to the virtual keyboard screen on iPad’s to show the AUv3 full screen

Thanks very much - this getting very good now!

• lol, relevance of Appstore search level -9000 :trollface:

• @dendy said:
    lol, relevance of Appstore search level -9000 :trollface:

You forgot to choose music under 'Filters' ;)

• @dendy said:

Guess Audio book of Revelation is more popular than Audio Evolution.

• Just purchased this app and a quick scan through the forum suggest an active developer that is constantly updating. Everything seems great so far. One request if possible is resampling into an audio track. I’d love being able to capture the output of the touch based au’s like idensity and audio slice. Thanks for your excellent work.

• @dwrae said:
    Audio Evolution Mobile Studio 2.1.8 for iOS released:

Thank you again for a great and solid update!! This is currently the best Standalone DAW available on the iPhone!!

• edited August 2019

@dendy said:

Does Bible support Auv3?

• @maxwellhouser said:

@dendy said:

Does Bible support Auv3?

No, and it moves audio files in mysterious ways, too.

• @purpan2 said:

@maxwellhouser said:

@dendy said:

Does Bible support Auv3?

No, and it moves audio files in mysterious ways, too.

Let's go get the Microtuning guys. They can dive in and see if the answer to the ultimate tuning of life, the universe, and everything is there.

• Hijacking of the the keyword ‘evolution’ by the bible app is SCARY!

• FX don’t work when adding an effect in the third/bottom slot while the first/top 2 slots are empty.

• @jolico said:
    FX don’t work when adding an effect in the third/bottom slot while the first/top 2 slots are empty.

this might be to do with using the free version .. or have you paid the upgrade?

• @RockySmalls said:

@jolico said:
    FX don’t work when adding an effect in the third/bottom slot while the first/top 2 slots are empty.

this might be to do with using the free version .. or have you paid the upgrade?

There’s a free version?

• edited August 2019

@dendy said:

![](https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/t6/

That must be that Audio Creationism Studio

• @JackDwyerburger
    That must be that Audio Creationism Studio

It makes you Holy Producer !

@gusgranite said:
    Hijacking of the the keyword ‘evolution’ by the bible app is SCARY!

Now it's time for some scientific app to hijack keyword 'holy spirit' :trollface:

• @jolico said:

@RockySmalls said:

@jolico said:

There’s a free version?

yes.. maybe you got it early on but now you can download for free and use only 3 tracks as a demo then iap to get full version... i thought that might be the problem, but i guess not.. it must just not like using 3rd slot if others are empty? though i can understand why you might want to do that and put some eq’s etc in before yr effect If & WHEN you need it...

• edited August 2019

@jolico said:

What I just tried:

• Import an audio file
    • Put bandpass on slot 3 -> works
    • Put delay on slot 1 -> both effects work

What happens if you add 4 tracks? Does the app ask to do an in-app purchase for the full version?

• @dwrae said:

@jolico said:

What I just tried:

• Import an audio file
    • Put bandpass on slot 3 -> works
    • Put delay on slot 1 -> both effects work

What happens if you add 4 tracks? Does the app ask to do an in-app purchase for the full version?

It is the full version.
    I always put Barricade on the bottom FX slot of the master, but it never works without removing it again and inserting other FX before it.

Tried with a few AuV3s and on normal tracks too.

On iPhone 6S.

• @jolico said:
    I always put Barricade on the bottom FX slot of the master, but it never works without removing it again and inserting other FX before it.

Tried with a few AuV3s and on normal tracks too.

On iPhone 6S.

Ah, it seems that it does not work when you add it during playback. If you add it when nothing is playing, it works. Will check it out, thanks.

• Audio Evolution Mobile Studio 2.1.9 for iOS released:

• ‘Add bus’ can now be done with a track armed
    • Automation entries could not be added in quick succession. Solved.
    • When changing sample rates, the change was not sent to AUv3’s, which could cause a change in pitch
    • Adding an effect during playback on the 2nd or 3rd slot when no other effect was present would fail. Solved.
    • When selecting ‘Edit (piano roll)’ instead of double-tapping a MIDI clip, tracks were unarmed. Solved.
    • Solved a possible crash when removing an effect with automation during playback.
  • When I share an audio file from the Files app, Audio Evolution moves the original file from my iCloud Drive. I expected it to import the file, and leave the original in place.

Is this expected behavior? I’m using the standard Open In… method from the Files app.

• @jolico said:

Would you recommend this if I already have 4Pockets Multitrack Recorder?

• edited February 2020

@Samflash3 said:

@jolico said:

That's a bit like asking "would you recommend me tea if I already had my coffee?" 😉
    Are you missing anything in 4P Multitrack?

• @Samflash3 said:

@jolico said:

The advantage of this is that you can render mixdowns etc. without listening to the complete track in AUM if you’re in a hurry to send it somewhere.
    I think you can also do this in NanoStudio 2, but I’ve never tested it.

• @rs2000 said:

@Samflash3 said:

@jolico said:

That's a bit like asking "would you recommend me tea if I already had my coffee?" 😉
    Are you missing anything in 4P Multitrack?

Very true. I don't think I am. I just thought it was a fascinating app but wanted to make sure I didn't get a bit of GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome).

If I need to, I'll most likely get it on my Android phone (with Caustic and maybe Zenbeats).

@jolico Thanks for reminding that I made the right decision to get Nanostudio.

• edited February 2020

@Samflash3 said:
    I just thought it was a fascinating app but wanted to make sure I didn't get a bit of GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome).

This is probably the only thing you never, ever need to translate on a music nerd forum