Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One

Comments

• Next Month. I am ready..

• Keeping fingers crossed for [early] May!

• Ugghh. I needed this Synth tonight

• Almost there guys!

@RJB said:

New info on the SynthMaster One.

• I've read that this is especially good for people who use presets. How is it for rolling your own? I'm really not very familiar with it, though it gets mentioned on this forum a fair amount. How does it compare to Syntronik?

• I vote for the June Audiobus Forum Sound Fest then, haha :)
    I think this will be good!

• @ALB said:
    I've read that this is especially good for people who use presets. How is it for rolling your own? I'm really not very familiar with it, though it gets mentioned on this forum a fair amount. How does it compare to Syntronik?

OK - I read up on it. It seems to be its own thing, very editable and very cool.

• It’s May tomorrow! I bet it late May !

• My God!

• I guess there’s no choice

• @ALB said:
    I've read that this is especially good for people who use presets. How is it for rolling your own? I'm really not very familiar with it, though it gets mentioned on this forum a fair amount. How does it compare to Syntronik?

@ALB, if you've heard the quality of sounds in Synthmaster Player, I think you'll find that they have a clarity and power that are quite special (sound engine will be the same in Synthmaster One). IMO, Synthmaster [Player] sounds much more "alive" than the samples in Syntronik, and Synthmaster One will be infinitely more tweakable.

• @rtuckr said:
    @ALB, if you've heard the quality of sounds in Synthmaster Player, I think you'll find that they have a clarity and power that are quite special (sound engine will be the same in Synthmaster One). IMO, Synthmaster [Player] sounds much more "alive" than the samples in Syntronik, and Synthmaster One will be infinitely more tweakable.

Thanks - good to hear!

• I fear that I need to add this to my ever-growing list of Apps :o

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    All right, all right. And then we're done. NO MORE SYNTHS, you guys.

Yes, exactly, precisely, this is so, yes.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    All right, all right. And then we're done. NO MORE SYNTHS, you guys.

Yes, exactly, precisely, this is so, yes.

One more is too many and a thousand more, not enough

• may could be also 30th and I see word "hopefuly" so...
    I want to be surprised ;)

• So AU on initial release now, very cool. At NAMM they said March for standalone and AU later but this makes much more sense. That strategy likely would have killed a lot of hype momentum.

• No news, not good.

• Hehe, May ain’t over yet.

• edited May 2018

Didn't the post above say "hopefully" may? Not trying to rain on the parade ...

• Fine by me if it isn't even this month. I need time to raise the pennies. The core app may be on sale but them IAPs have a way of getting me.

• Hoping this beta version can come soon. While we have some wavetable synths on iOS, the KV331 ones can really make a difference, especially if we can design patches on the desktop and use them in AUv3.

Just got Komplete Select through a discount from Waves. Giving Massive a fair shake makes me think of Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One (especially since the upgrade to the wavetable engine). Thankfully, there are resources to learn it. Yet SM1 feels easier to use and delivers enough features for my tastes.
    To be honest, though, few of the presets released by KV331 really grab me. Same with PPG Infinite, actually. Guess we have different needs. Still, it’s really nice to have access to have full access to all the controls in a wavetable synth with all sorts of modulation options (particularly useful with MPE controllers).

Can’t wait.

• Hoping sooner rather than later to be honest.

Much like the player release it couldn't come soon enough

• Oh man a few more weeks to wait :s
    Why oh why? :)

• Just think of it as more time to lean LayR and Audulus :smile:

• edited May 2018

Tru dat, they are pretty phat.

• @obijohn said:
    Just think of it as more time to lean LayR and Audulus :smile:

Not a problem I own neither :D

• Received golden beta ticket tonight, is it 3am already? Think they managed to port the desktop to iOS, which I wouldn’t have thought possible. So if you’re familiar w/ desktop version, it’s all there - clean design, intuitive.