Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"midiSequencer 2" seems to be coming along very nicely!

Can't wait for this one, looks to be a very powerful app for sequencing other apps and external gear, particularly live... My most-anticipated app right now, for sure. February? Hopefully. :smile:

Here's the original, which can sequence a single instrument (the new one will do multiple):

midiSequencer by anthony saunders
https://appsto.re/de/W6U9U.i

edit: and here's the FB link - some of the new features are discussed there:
https://facebook.com/Midisequencer-558588387561014/

Comments

• Do you know if 2.0 will be a free update?

• edited January 2017

@Gaia.Tree said:
    Do you know if 2.0 will be a free update?

A completely new app - but it looks like it will be totally worth it as there's waaay more functionality.

• Looking forward to this.
    The current MidiSequencer is already pretty damn cool.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Looking forward to this.
    The current MidiSequencer is already pretty damn cool.

Agreed!

• Coming along nicely ? It just went quantum !

I'm lucky enough to be on the beta team for this , and the 16 steps have just exploded to 64 with the previous single playhead /sections becoming 4 ! ...... for each of the 6 tracks .
    I'm still getting my head round it .

Not gonna say any more , other than admiration for all Tony's talent & hard work .
    This will be a serious sequencing option .
    I suggest everyone launch their MidiSequencer & take the time to know it better,
    to be prepared for the coming next level .

• This! I love this app - my favorite sequencer. I am SOOOO looking forward to this. Thanks.

• @Wally said:
    Coming along nicely ? It just went quantum !

I'm lucky enough to be on the beta team for this , and the 16 steps have just exploded to 64 with the previous single playhead /sections becoming 4 ! ...... for each of the 6 tracks .
    I'm still getting my head round it .

Face, melted.

• Man, reading the FB posts... looks absolutely incredible! Being able to select the transpose targets looks dreamy @midiSequencer.