Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iRig keys I/O new midi controller and audio interface

Don't know why this hasn't been in any US sites, but ik multimedia has new controller with built in audio interface. L/R outs, 1/8" out, xlr in. Battery or USB powered.

I've been waiting a few years since Akai synthstation for something like it.

Comments

• Now that's a nice idea

• It's not even on their official site! Seems nice, wonder if it's Bluetooth capable?

• Combining a 25- or 49-key key MIDI controller and USB audio interface in an uber-portable package, the IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O series is great for on-the-go music creation on your laptop or iOS device. You’ll love the feel of the 25 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys. Craft killer drum patterns with eight touch-sensitive RGB LED backlit drum pads. CapSense sliders and buttons plus touch-sensitive rotary controllers put you in complete command of your soft synths and other apps. The built-in audio interface is top-notch, featuring 24-bit/96kHz sound quality, a Neutrik combo input, and phantom power. The IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O series even includes a full version of SampleTank 3!

• That looks really nice.

• Looks like there was a NAMM article about this on Sweetwater's website a couple days ago, but it's since been pulled.

• Old thread, I know but for those who will get notified and have not seen the news - we've announced iRig Keys I/O: http://www.irigkeys.io

• would have been perfect had it midi i/o. cv i/o cherry on the icing.

• If I could just edit Sampletank samples I DONT want I can enjoy the app more.

• @ikmultimedia said:
    Old thread, I know but for those who will get notified and have not seen the news - we've announced iRig Keys I/O: http://www.irigkeys.io

so what about delivering instead of just announcing?
    we're in very late october now, aren't we...

• Lack of MIDI I/O is definitely a bummer on this thing. Or at least output. Otherwise, seems like a winner to me. Especially the size. Why is this the only current MIDI controller with audio I/O? Seems so obvious.

If this looks attractive to you but MIDI I/O is required, look for a used Novation X-Station. Does all that this does and more but even the X-25 isn't as svelt.

• @ikmultimedia @IK_Multimedia said:
    With a size that is over 30% smaller (for the 25 keys) to nearly 50% smaller (for the 49 keys) than the smallest competitor, iRig Keys I/O are the most compact full size keys controllers on the market today (plus with the included audio interface they take up even less space.)

What's the "smallest competitor"?

• Cannot buy this keyboard in Switzerland...anywhere?...somebody tried to play on it and is there a review somewhere?...

• Wish there was two audio inputs. If they add another one I’ll buy it

• @Pee102 said:
    Cannot buy this keyboard in Switzerland...anywhere?...somebody tried to play on it and is there a review somewhere?...

seems like IK did some way too early announcement and can't deliver...

• @dermichl said:

@Pee102 said:
    Cannot buy this keyboard in Switzerland...anywhere?...somebody tried to play on it and is there a review somewhere?...

seems like IK did some way too early announcement and can't deliver...

iRig Keys I/O will be shipping very soon. With any hardware release there can be issues where we'd rather wait longer to provide the best possible product even if even minor changes may take much longer to implement and test compared to software/app development.