Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MathSound FM6 and Echo Pitch are Free at the moment (Apps on Sale)

Echo Pitch Free from $3.99
MathSound FM6 Free from $1.99

Comments

• FM6 is a great FM synth ... pity it has hardly any connectablility. No background audio as far as I can tell, no virtual midi and IAA doesn't work. You can record the audio through Audiobus, that's all.

• cool, picked them both up. thanks
    no iaa is really too bad for echo pitch though

• edited January 2017

@pichi said:
    FM6 is a great FM synth ... pity it has hardly any connectablility. No background audio as far as I can tell, no virtual midi and IAA doesn't work. You can record the audio through Audiobus, that's all.

Are you trying to use FM6 as an IAA with Cubasis?

• @philowerx said:

@pichi said:
    FM6 is a great FM synth ... pity it has hardly any connectablility. No background audio as far as I can tell, no virtual midi and IAA doesn't work. You can record the audio through Audiobus, that's all.

Are you trying to use FM6 as an IAA with Cubasis?

No. Auria for me.

• @Redo1 said:
    cool, picked them both up. thanks

Hi guys. I've emailed Avi(echo Pitch app). I just got his reply. He wrote saying that he maybe adding IAA & maybe Link in the future. So we'll have to wait & see?.......

• @studs1966 said:

@Redo1 said:
    cool, picked them both up. thanks

Hi guys. I've emailed Avi(echo Pitch app). I just got his reply. He wrote saying that he maybe adding IAA & maybe Link in the future. So we'll have to wait & see?.......

Thanks for that info :)