Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The coming updates/upgrades

Audiobus 3, Cubasis 2, Beathawk 2, Gadget 3, Beatmaker 3 <3 <3 <3 What's your fav?

Comments

• yeah, and don't forgt Loopy 2, Chordion 2 and Gestrument 2 ...

my favorite is Cubasis 2 :wink: , the only one I've seen so far

• There are so many so I'll just enjoy some 'Cake' while I wait for their arrival :D

• Gadget for Mac and the updates for ios.

Any new AU3 compatibility out of virsyn apps I already have.

Already have Cubasis 2. I like that it has a wi-fi server, and is the quickest way for me to send a midi file from logic to my ipad and back.

Unannounced upgrade I'd be looking for is any AU3 updates to sugarbytes apps.

I need to upgrade my ipad mini 4 soon since I grabbed a 16GB during a sale 2 Christmases ago because it was all any local best buy had left, and I needed it that day. I always felt 128GB was too much, but 32 seems low to me now.

• Gadget 3.0, it will be basically the same as what's coming for the mac version according to the korg website, glad iOS it's not getting behind the PC version (I would really hate that, I'm just not going back to a PC)

• Cubasis if it addresses timing across the board

Pipe dream: Animoog AUv3

• Yeah Loopy and Chordion...mmmm...nice

• I'm waiting for my Air 1 upgrade :'(

• @realdavidai said:
    Pipe dream: Animoog AUv3

>

That would be a joy. Also, some updated IAP packs.

• Looking forward to BM3.

• None of the above. Just looking forward to better pitch control in Blocs.

• Gadget 3 and a freeze fix in Cubasis 2 and I'll be happy right now

• Gadget 3 is probably the most exciting for me. I'd love to see the gadgets as rack extensions - it can't be that huge a leap from VST. But that's kind of besides the point.

Wasn't aware there was a Cubasis update on the cards! I'll keep checking the App Store!

• I'm most excited for audio tracks in Gadget. There's just some things that are easier to do elsewhere. It's the perfect environment to do simple mixing work and i like to keep my mixing simple anyways. Honestly will probably lead to more use of other apps as a result knowing I won't have to hassle with transferring files to desktop. Being on the phone, I don't have access to Cubasis or auria and the other stuff just doesn't fit my fancy.

• Audiobus 3 <3

• Loopy Masterpiece (by some distance).

• BM3 is the most intriguing for me as they've spent so much time revising it the last couple of years. I'm curious about Audiobus 3 and BeatHawk 2 as well.

• edited January 2017

@jefflovv said:
    Audiobus 3 <3

>

AB 3. Goes without saying.

Also, the ultrabrite future of what may be planed for Blocs Wave, Dropbox and other fixes for the mighty Auria Pro, and Brambos Voicemaker. *

• Okay, that last one is just a pipe dream. ;)
  • Auria Pro updated with FabFilter Pro-R as an IAP.

• Caustic 4. Updates to FLM3.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Loopy Masterpiece (by some distance).

Let me add some distance to that distance. Although the arrival of the wee lad adds distance to the release date. Can't fault a man for reveling in progeny however.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Let me add some distance to that distance. Although the arrival of the wee lad adds distance to the release date. Can't fault a man for reveling in progeny however.

'reveling in progeny'

Sounds very Dickensianly something or other....

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

extra distance from me as well. Although i do believe Quantiloop 2 will ease some of your hankerin

• @Ivan_Dj said:
    Yeah Loopy and Chordion...mmmm...nice

cool when is the Chordion update going to update?

• BeatHawk 2. I had so much fun playing with v1.

Also, like most of the iOSphere, drooling at the notion of forthcoming audio Gadgets. Funny, didn't see a guitar amp sim coming. Probably because I've never seen a Korg guitar amp in the wild ...

• Caustic 3.2.

(oh, and i love Caustic!) :D

• Whatever happened to the idea of NanoStudio 2.0? Did they abandon it officially?

• @Munibeast said:
    Whatever happened to the idea of NanoStudio 2.0? Did they abandon it officially?

Not according to the Professor, but it's apparently a very slow train coming...

• Audiobus - it is the key to this music app ecosystem.