Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Triqtraq Ableton Project Stems

Has anyone done this before?
I have a great little piece on triqtraq. Exported the pieces as an Ableton project. Exported to Audioshare (see below).

Now, what I'd like to do is find the easiest way to reassemble these pieces into clips to come up with a structure I like.

What I have is about six segments, each around 7 seconds long, made up of four tracks (plus a delay track). What is the best way to play around with these? I love triqtraq's inspiring flow, but the sound quality is only so-so. Maybe Blocs Wave?

Or is there a way in Auria or Cubasis to group pieces of audio a la ProTools that would allow them to be moved around together easily?

Comments

• edited January 2017

@ExAsperis99
    Done something like this with Rotor, played with stems and variations of each as well. LP 5 also.

• Blocs wave. Is. your. friend.

It's workflow-changing with regards to how it lets you play around with pieces of audio.

• edited January 2017

I second blocs wave. or you know.... Ableton :p

• I would say Blocs is probably the smoothest way in terms of workflow.

• I'm hearing Blocs.
    Good.
    And once I have these patterns in Blocs, it's a piece of cake to send them to Launchpad (I have the IAP) where I can arrange, yes?