Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fave APP for making TUTORIAL VID?

Comments

• I just use airplay and record on my desktop. use lonelyscreen on pc. Records at 720p with low size and good quality for youtube. can't really ask for more.

• I use Screenflow on the Mac, very easy to use and can record screen grabs directly from the iOS device.

• I have used Screenflow for my videos too, but am currently looking at alternatives mainly as the latest OSX version rendered my version of it non-working. When fixing what wasn't working it gets locked down to one computer, only, whereas I have two, and I could use my AppStore version on any/all of my Macs. There is also Camtasia, but I haven't really tried it yet.

If anyone knows of a solution for also showing/highlighting key presses I would be all ears, but I don't think it is possible due to iOS restrictions, which would mean Jailbreaking (which I'm trying to avoid), but I might have missed something.

• I have a PC

• I use Reflector to get the screen capture videos
    http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/
    I have found it to be a bit dodgy and don't recommend it.

And then I edit my videos in Vegas, which used to be made by Sony, and is now owned by Magix.

I think any of the consumer versions of Vegas - Movie Studio, would be fine
    http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/index.php?id=374&L=52&AffiliateID=145&phash=BBPtCllArZvjlyXI&gclid=CLOXlffY0NECFd6KswodB3sENQ

When I moved over from using Final Cut on the Mac to using Vegas on the PC I was stunned by how fast and easy it was. You have instant rendering on transitions, which was quite slow on Final Cut for me.

I have used Camtasia and it is really great. It is made for making these kinds of videos so it it quite easy. There is a free trial, but it costs $200 to buy.