Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GarageBand cover tune. Actually attached now!

edited January 2017 in General App Discussion

Done before the new update. Just smart keys, strings and vocals. A cover of William Fitzsimmons After All.

Comments

• Hey @Bootsy - where's the tune?

• Sounds nice. Sparse, very subtle. ;-)

Almost... silent.

• Ha ha whoops! Awesome I got 2 more comments with nothing then I do when I actually post something :D

• This is nice. Well done, and very nice voice.

• @Jakersjaw said:
    This is nice. Well done, and very nice voice.

Thanks so much. GarageBand did all the work I just sang over it :p

• @Bootsy said:
    Ha ha whoops! Awesome I got 2 more comments with nothing then I do when I actually post something :D

Haha, it's the new marketing trick.

As far as the song goes, this is nicely done, the vocals are very good. Are you applying any of the new pitch effects?

I really like the strings. Apple have done an amazing job with their smart strings; not to downplay your performance, but it is dead simple to get a great sounding string section going. so impressive.

• Good work, Bootsy. Very mellow voice.

• @Hmtx said:

@Bootsy said:
    Ha ha whoops! Awesome I got 2 more comments with nothing then I do when I actually post something :D

Haha, it's the new marketing trick.

As far as the song goes, this is nicely done, the vocals are very good. Are you applying any of the new pitch effects?

I really like the strings. Apple have done an amazing job with their smart strings; not to downplay your performance, but it is dead simple to get a great sounding string section going. so impressive.

Thanks Hmtx! No this was done on a earlier version of GB. I only use eq, reverb, and usually a little compression for vocals. Thanks for listening. Yeah gb smart instruments are great!

• Really enjoyable listen. Great work. Vocals are very nice.

• @Nkersov said:
    Good work, Bootsy. Very mellow voice.

Thank you Nkerov! That's all I got is the mellow thing going, but it's kind of what I like these days. mellow. B) Thanks again. Cheers!

• Nice to hear you again as I haven't been as active on SoundCloud as I used to be. I'm looking forward to hearing all that new stuff you've got there. I love your vocals, man.