Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vatanator any one?

are you still using it? it seems to be rather quiet after a first short hooray?

Comments

• My favorite. Using the new SX version (iPhone version) on both my phone and pad. Different sound and feel to others. Kind of grungy. I can always get something I like out of it. Can't put my finger on exactly what strikes me about it though. Dev has been around here recently.

• do you use it stand alone or as IAA? i'm looking for a stepped drum sequencer extension to Cubasis...

• Standalone or in AUM usually

• How's the sample import via dropbox working? Is it easy to built user kits? Thanx for answering

• Easy? No. There are better apps for creating your own drum kits. I usually use Vatanator to make loops for use in other apps using the kits that come with it (there are many). In general I prefer to use all-in-ones like BeatHawk, Caustic, Gadget or FLSM for iOS music making, all of which have better ways of making your own kits.

• @anickt said:
    Easy? No. There are better apps for creating your own drum kits. I usually use Vatanator to make loops for use in other apps using the kits that come with it (there are many). In general I prefer to use all-in-ones like BeatHawk, Caustic, Gadget or FLSM for iOS music making, all of which have better ways of making your own kits.

I hate to disagree but.......

I can load a custom kit with deep parameter control in Patterning alot quicker than any of those apps.

I haven't tried Vatanator custom kits yet, only factory.

• @RustiK said:

@anickt said:
    Easy? No. There are better apps for creating your own drum kits. I usually use Vatanator to make loops for use in other apps using the kits that come with it (there are many). In general I prefer to use all-in-ones like BeatHawk, Caustic, Gadget or FLSM for iOS music making, all of which have better ways of making your own kits.

I hate to disagree but.......

I can load a custom kit with deep parameter control in Patterning alot quicker than any of those apps.

I haven't tried Vatanator custom kits yet, only factory.

I was just comparing to Vatanator. Not saying there is nothing else out there. As a matter of fact I was hoping someone else would chime in since making custom kits is not so important to me. So thanks! B)

• as long as Vatanator can do user kites and importing samples via dropbox easier than iSpark that'd be fine with me...

• i just got vatanator and it is what i have been looking for the whole time. i wanted great midi integration with my mpd226. i am digging it

• AU still just outputs distortion for me. Disappointed.

• It looks like they have changed there pricing, no more IAP for the AU? Can anyone confirm?

• @JudgeDredd said:
    It looks like they have changed there pricing, no more IAP for the AU? Can anyone confirm?

There actually wasn’t a cost for the AU, it was listed as IAP but didn’t charge when I downloaded it.

• I just purchased it and can confirm, AU was packed in without an IAP. Very nice app to boot.

• Can some tell me where the metronome might be? Can't seem to find it?

• Is the SX version also an au?

• They do not list AU in any of the update history so I doubt it.