Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiocopy: Shared use of content store samples on ipad and iphone

In the past I used the iphone or the ipad to buy content from the store. I recognized a longer delay until I could use the same content with both app contexts. Meanwhile I recognize a difference on both platform even after weeks of waiting. Are there any constraints when buying content? Maybe the MCP pro packs have a limitation, eg AraabMuzik doesn't synchronize on both. Normally in-app can be synced with a link or button in other vendor apps. How can I do this in the audiocopy context by hand if the automation fails?

Cheers
Rainer

Comments

• As long as both devices used/use the same apple-id to purchase content it should be possible to 'restore' the purchases made on either device. There has never been a proper 'content sync' between devices using AudioCopy.

I think @retronyms made a faq on how to restore AudioCopy content a while back.

Might be worth a try...
    https://retronyms.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/another-one-1

• @rainwebs said:
    In the past I used the iphone or the ipad to buy content from the store. I recognized a longer delay until I could use the same content with both app contexts. Meanwhile I recognize a difference on both platform even after weeks of waiting. Are there any constraints when buying content? Maybe the MCP pro packs have a limitation, eg AraabMuzik doesn't synchronize on both. Normally in-app can be synced with a link or button in other vendor apps. How can I do this in the audiocopy context by hand if the automation fails?

Cheers
    Rainer

@Samu said:
    As long as both devices used/use the same apple-id to purchase content it should be possible to 'restore' the purchases made on either device. There has never been a proper 'content sync' between devices using AudioCopy.

I think @retronyms made a faq on how to restore AudioCopy content a while back.

Might be worth a try...
    https://retronyms.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/another-one-1

Agreed.

In fact, this am I awoke and put on iPads in the studio and saw the new IAP pack in the Retronyms store and bought it right out.

I then just went into other iPad into the Retronyms store, selected to buy the same IAP, I was told I already purchased it would I like to install for free........