Audiocopy: Shared use of content store samples on ipad and iphone

In the past I used the iphone or the ipad to buy content from the store. I recognized a longer delay until I could use the same content with both app contexts. Meanwhile I recognize a difference on both platform even after weeks of waiting. Are there any constraints when buying content? Maybe the MCP pro packs have a limitation, eg AraabMuzik doesn't synchronize on both. Normally in-app can be synced with a link or button in other vendor apps. How can I do this in the audiocopy context by hand if the automation fails?

Cheers
Rainer

Comments

• As long as both devices used/use the same apple-id to purchase content it should be possible to 'restore' the purchases made on either device. There has never been a proper 'content sync' between devices using AudioCopy.

I think @retronyms made a faq on how to restore AudioCopy content a while back.

Might be worth a try...
    https://retronyms.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/another-one-1

• @rainwebs said:
    In the past I used the iphone or the ipad to buy content from the store. I recognized a longer delay until I could use the same content with both app contexts. Meanwhile I recognize a difference on both platform even after weeks of waiting. Are there any constraints when buying content? Maybe the MCP pro packs have a limitation, eg AraabMuzik doesn't synchronize on both. Normally in-app can be synced with a link or button in other vendor apps. How can I do this in the audiocopy context by hand if the automation fails?

Cheers
    Rainer

@Samu said:
    As long as both devices used/use the same apple-id to purchase content it should be possible to 'restore' the purchases made on either device. There has never been a proper 'content sync' between devices using AudioCopy.

I think @retronyms made a faq on how to restore AudioCopy content a while back.

Might be worth a try...
    https://retronyms.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/another-one-1

Agreed.

In fact, this am I awoke and put on iPads in the studio and saw the new IAP pack in the Retronyms store and bought it right out.

I then just went into other iPad into the Retronyms store, selected to buy the same IAP, I was told I already purchased it would I like to install for free........