Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Tiny Desk Concert Filming Tips from NPR

Comments

• Goals

Good tips, hardest is probably number 7

• Thanks! The Goat Rodeo performance on Tiny Desk is still one of my all time favorite music things ever. ;)

• Yes I've watched a ton of these. Some of my favourite artists have done them (Iron & Wine, Colin Melloy etc). Also pretty cool seeing artists like Chvrches do them, semi-unplugged. Even the Adele one was good.

• Lots of gimmicky ideas out there (as ever), but I think these really work.

• That's a solid list.

• @richardyot said:
    Yes I've watched a ton of these. Some of my favourite artists have done them (Iron & Wine, Colin Melloy etc). Also pretty cool seeing artists like Chvrches do them, semi-unplugged. Even the Adele one was good.

Just watched the Chvrches session. Love them. Hadn't seen this before, cheers.

• If you only ever watch one of these I urge you to watch Gaelynn Lea. The first song is one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs you will ever hear. I have just watched again at 7:30am on a cold dark Saturday morning here in Wales and the tears are streaming down my face.

• Thanks for the all the recommendations, got my nightly listening all lined up now!