Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Into the Abyss"

I just finished mastering this track. I'd really appreciate it if any of you could take a minute to check it out and let me know what you think. As always, any and all constructive feedback is extremely helpful, encouraged, and very much appreciated. General opinions, suggestions, etc are very much welcome. If you could, please listen all the way through to get the complete and intended vibe. Thanks a lot, hope you enjoy it!

'Into The Abyss ' by Analog Cortex
http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/27306802

Comments

• I don't see an edit option, but it looks like that link goes to Bangkok Slide. Into the Abyss is just a little further down on the same page. Thanks for listening!

• Great sound @AnalogCortex . I enjoyed that. I love the unusual formant type sounds. You seem to have used quite an unusual envelope for some of those sounds and it really works. Great job! :smile:

• @AnalogCortex

I've got to say that I loved it. The whole sound concept really gels for me.

I will give it a listen later on my monitors as my headphones are not that great with detail, but as for the music as a whole, I would listen to more like that :)

• oh yeah

Song is well done when you could have a love ballad sang over it or Cannibal Corpse.

Well done

• Really like that track! Well done :-)

• Thanks for all the kind words! Really nice to hear. :)