Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• iphone or universal?

• Universal according to beta!

• edited January 2017

Finally!

Although... those notes seem awfully small. Look at the iPhone 4s and the 6 UI!, it's looks so silly, how am I going to play that?. Think I need children-sized fingers for this one.

Anyone trying the beta knows if you can resize the interface in order to fit less notes but playing them more comfortably?.

Edit: on second view, the effects, the octave buttons, the settings buttons, etc... also look really small. Can you resize the whole thing?, are there any features to make it more comfortable?
    The interface was designed for iPad and that's the main issue. It's easier to escalate up not to escalate down.

• @Lacm1993 said:
    Finally!

Although... those notes seem awfully small. Look at the iPhone 4s and the 6 UI!, it's looks so silly, how am I going to play that?. Think I need children-sized fingers for this one.

Anyone trying the beta knows if you can resize the interface in order to fit less notes but playing them more comfortably?.

You can resize them on iPad.

Also, GeoSynth works for me on iPhone.

• edited January 2017

@johnfromberkeley said:

It works well for me as well (not as good as an iPad though) but GeoSynth has a simpler UI, you can hide all the settings and use the entire screen to play (Although you miss some real time performance options like the whammy bar) maybe if in geoshred you could do the same..., look at the performance pad on the 4s (and imagine it on a 5 or a 6, it might work on a plus). It's so small my thumb definitely covers it entirely potentially making performance difficult.

Don't know...maybe I need to see it on my iPhone to really decide if it will work for me but for now it struck me as unplayable unless I can resize the whole thing.

Don't get me wrong, I want this app on my iPhone. I just want the best experience possible. I'll wait until I can see it live to judge more.

• I like. Options are good. I was impressed by the app on the pad, and just incase they leave Geo Synth behind its great to have a backup.

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@Lacm1993 said:
    Finally!

Actually its very playable, and I have large fingers. You can also minmize control surface for larger notes. Effects zoom out for easy access.