Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Poison-202 is an awesome app!

I purchased Poison-202 when it was released a few months ago and I think this is my favourite iOS synth for sound design so far. This app has got me back my passion of sound design and this is a versatile synth. So far I have recreated sweet Roland D50 and Elka Synthex pads and I have created my own ethereal ring mod textures and DX style sweeps. I highly recommend Poison-202 to anyone like myself who is into sound design.

Comments

• Yea, and it has really nice presets. Really digging the prodigy sounds and similars

• +1, really didn't think I needed another synth but this is definitely up there with the best.

• My cover :smile:

@ToMess said:
    Yea, and it has really nice presets. Really digging the prodigy sounds and similars