Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any idea on Animoog for Iphone gets in the bus?

Hello,
first off thank you Michael an Sebastian for evolving the IOS music scene to something really sweet.

my question is.
Why is'nt Animoog for Iphone on the bus yet?
i have'nt heard any comments on this.
And also i think the same question can be asked for Magellan JR.

BR
Michael

Comments

• All I can give you is the perspective of an app developer, I can not speak for the makers of Magellan and Animoog:

One of the big advantages of not making universal (iPhone and iPad at the same time) apps is that you can focus on just one platform when releasing an update. I know that Moog have tested Animoog extensively (over the course of weeks, most likely months) to ensure it is running smoothly.
    And a similar amount of work would have to go into the iPhone version as well, since the differences in screen real estate make cramming all of the functionality of the big screen into the small one hard.

Or to sum it up: It's a lot of work. They only had enough time to update the iPad version, yet.