Dhalang MG (and Lite) 2017 updates, wishes,
Got some updates to the whole Dhalang catalog processed through:
New on full MG version:
- Added X/Y control to TouchPlay view: control and record synth parameters with touch while playing.
- Added Control mapping mode to TouchPlay view for turning the area to only X/Y control (more control while playing virtual keyboard).
- Added octave amount setting to TouchPlay view to have less (or more) octaves visible.
- Physical synth auto-glide trigger setting and DSP improvements.
- Fixed Russian UI translation (thanks to Alexey Shmariovich)
So mostly new stuff to the direct input part. Now possible to have 1 or 2 control parameters in the control area.
When using Y Hold mode the Y control parameter changes from the position the note is triggered. In Y Hold
mode the current note must be released before triggering another one.
Some minor changes in the UI - getting very close to the "final" state, so I can start taking pictures etc
for the full manual.
Lite version updated to the state of the full version (with limitations off course). Added also full midi input support and background app audio features. Still no midi output, saving/loading/importing, audiobus, iAA, etc for the free lite version. Some one asked me so technical stuff about the software It was surely about hacking the Lite to full - well, sorry but all the functional full feature code is completely removed from the lite - so there's absolutely no way of hacking it to full version
I made some polls for future update requests and wishes.
- Which future feature should be prioritized first ?15 votes
- iOS multi-output mode26.67%
- Ableton Link support53.33%
- Alt-tuning/MPE MIDI output (with instant pitch bend messages etc)  6.67%
- Internal mixer improvements (channel EQs, bus chain order setting, etc..)13.33%
- Is buffered online render (record what is heard to wav until stopped) for iOS version a good idea?15 votes