Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TROUBLEMAKER 1.2, now with 64 step sequencer

Comments

• @MonzoPro said:
    Where is it?

• lol that looks way cool...can't wait

• @brambos said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Where is it?

Thanks. Wow that is really, really good.

• Nice stuff Mister Haq. Ballsy too. Also now -post mirror- we have a good idea of how you will look grey and balding in another 50 years. Very distinguished actually. Will no doubt still be surfacing your fingers etc. Looking forward to seeing what can be done beyond Clubland with this app when it drops...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Nice stuff Mister Haq. Ballsy too. Also now -post mirror- we have a good idea of how you will look grey and balding in another 50 years. Very distinguished actually. Will no doubt still be surfacing your fingers etc. Looking forward to seeing what can be done beyond Clubland with this app when it drops...

I was impressed with the range of sounds it provided in that vid. There was a bit of a Tangerine Dream-ish vibe going on there, as well as the 'acid' thing.

Be nice to see/hear a demo of it with the Ruismaker drum apps.

• How many dopamine rushes can a person take in one day?

• Ashamed to say I don't own any of brambos apps but this could be a good gateway.

• @Redo1 said:
    Ashamed to say I don't own any of brambos apps but this could be a good gateway.

I only had Ruismaker. But I did nag/hint/push him a while ago on our beloved forum to make a 303(tho it's not a 303)..... Out of the blue he made this for us all. So today, I bought all the rest of his apps, whether I use them or not, doesn't matter, it is a respectful Thank you for making not a TB303... ;) ......... Ummmmmmmmm......... if you know what I mean.

• @Redo1 said:
    Ashamed to say I don't own any of brambos apps but this could be a good gateway.

My thinking too, and if this is priced the same as the drum apps I'll get this and Ruismaker FM with the remains of my Xmas credit.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Redo1 said:

My thinking too, and if this is priced the same as the drum apps I'll get this and Ruismaker FM with the remains of my Xmas credit.

Well I'm not bothered too much about the price. I appreciate that @brambos has made it IMHO.

• wimwim
    edited January 2017

Argh. I usually sit here smugly looking down at you guys (oops! ... persons of any/all genders including those undecided or questioning theirs) checking the App Store every 5 minutes waiting for an app release like a bunch of Star Wars fans in costume and camped out in front of the theatre on release day.

But dammit if this one hasn't got me salivating like the rest of y'all. At this point it either drops today and sucks up the few remaining hours of the weekend I should be dedicating to the family, tonight and I get three hours of sleep before work Monday morning, or tomorrow when the iPad is sitting there all day at work taunting me.

I love @jakoB_haQ 's facial expressions as he discovers new stuff in the app. They mirror mine exactly as I watched. I really can't wait for this one. It's gonna dominate my tracks to an unhealthy degree for some time, I can tell for sure. B)

• ^^^
    +1 Same here. Luckily I don't have to work tomorrow and can spend some time doing troublemakers. The thing looks great and sound fantastic.

• edited January 2017

Just got clearance from Apple. We're ready for take off!

Happy tweaking!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/troublemaker/id1180892130?ls=1&mt=8

• Congrats @brambos !

(not Here yet but I'm hitting that Refresh)

Acid-fingers itching!

• And only 3mb :-) congrats

• Whew! Not here yet. I GOT to sleep, and that would have been the end o' me if it were there, 'night all!

• Here in U.S., but I'm going to sleep & will wait for the early adopters to shake it down first :)

• @Goozoon said:
    And only 3mb :-) congrats

Yes, this will be the last app you delete because of space issues :D

• AMAZING...Sounds massive on my speakers here.

So much fun. Congratulations Mr Bos..

For not a 303 it gives me a bizarre sense of deja vu!

• Live in the U.K. and downloaded!

• @brambos thanks for this great plugin!!
    love the sound and interface..
    the only thing that bothers me is why is there a constant high pitched ringing tone at 14.8khz, not really noticable on heavy distorted basslines, but on clean basslines and loud volume very noticable and piercing tone in my ears..

Here a screenshot from span frequency analyzer
    if you could get rid of that piercing high pitched tone this app would be a perfect 10!

tb.jpg 112.8K
  • edited January 2017

@constellation33x said:
    @brambos thanks for this great plugin!!
    love the sound and interface..
    the only thing that bothers me is why is there a constant high pitched ringing tone at 14.8khz, not really noticable on heavy distorted basslines, but on clean basslines and loud volume very noticable and piercing tone in my ears..!

Here a screenshot from span frequency analyzer
    if you could get rid of that piercing high pitched tone this app would be a perfect 10!

Interesting.. I need to have a look at that. Never noticed it. Thanks for the heads up. Is it with all oscillators?

• yes, seems to be, especially with softer basslines with no resonance, cutoff closed... then it becomes apparent.. otherwise the greatest au plugin i have on my ipad now!

• i love it!

now, having some kind of standalone sequencer in Ruismaker FM would be beyond amazing (for some quick iaa crazy jams)

• @constellation33x said:
    yes, seems to be, especially with softer basslines with no resonance, cutoff closed... then it becomes apparent.. otherwise the greatest au plugin i have on my ipad now!

With no resonance? For a moment I suspected it was the resonance going rogue on some frequencies. I'm on it!

• @brambos said:

@constellation33x said:
    yes, seems to be, especially with softer basslines with no resonance, cutoff closed... then it becomes apparent.. otherwise the greatest au plugin i have on my ipad now!

With no resonance? For a moment I suspected it was the resonance going rogue on some frequencies. I'm on it!

thanks for the fast feedback & great customer service ;) yes it seems like the pitched tone is totally independent from the oscillators or resonance.. its just there as soon as i press play..

• edited January 2017

@constellation33x said:
    thanks for the fast feedback & great customer service ;) yes it seems like the pitched tone is totally independent from the oscillators or resonance.. its just there as soon as i press play..

I can see it now in my spectrum analyzer, although for some reason it's not really present on my monitors. I think I need to work on my room layout in the studio (or you did a particularly good job on yours) 8-]

There's half a dozen filters going on in the signal path, so I'm tracing it back now to the culprit.

• @pierre said:
    i love it!

now, having some kind of standalone sequencer in Ruismaker FM would be beyond amazing (for some quick iaa crazy jams)

We never know what Bram is cooking?!

Considering that all his apps are AUv3 he might even decide to make a 'Groovebox Host' for AUv3's.

I mean even though it's possible to sequence Troublemaker externally and as AUv3 the built-in sequencer UI is what makes it all so much more fun :D

• W00t! Congrats on this Mr. Bram.

< 5mb AND universal AND a stand alone app AND an AU?? You totally win mang.

• Pattern chart! http://ruismaker.com/wp-content/uploads/tmsheet.pdf

Your 303 nerd pedigree has been fully confirmed. :heart: