Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TROUBLEMAKER 1.2, now with 64 step sequencer

Comments

• Great news! :)

• So it might be by the evening

• Yeah, fingers crossed. They've been a bit slower since the holiday break... probably have a bit of a review backlog :-)

• @brambos said:
    Yeah, fingers crossed. They've been a bit slower since the holiday break... probably have a bit of a review backlog :-)

Do you have a UK price so I can put aside my money before shopping today ;)

• Is it out yet?

• @brambos said:

@skiphunt said:
    @brambos got an estimated time that this might drop? I want to complete my set (I already have your other 3) but I'm about to be disconnected somewhat for several weeks and hoping I can nab it before I leave for parts unknown. :)

It's up to Apple now B)

WOOT

• Would be nice if it drops on the weekend and not Monday AM. :D

• Saturday night fun?

• Hopefully we'll not run into any nasty bugs after release...
    (I did not beta this one, didn't even know it was coming haha).

• Who knows, maybe a future update could unleash some more mayhem :D

• That's cool, @Samu! I like the 303 sound okay, and I'll be picking up TROUBLEMAKER 1.0 when it drops, but those additions would make for a much more versatile instrument, imho. @brambos, would you give this a thought? I realize 1.0 isn't even out the door, but... y'know... for the future?

• I just want to play tonight.Please Apple!!!

• I've thought about doing something like a Devilfish mod. And there's a pretty good chance I'll spice the engine up after getting 1.0 out the door!

• So where is it?? ;)

• IAP for Devilfish mods, I'd pay for it

• @brambos said:
    I've thought about doing something like a Devilfish mod. And there's a pretty good chance I'll spice the engine up after getting 1.0 out the door!

Or, it could be a new 'product'. A mono/lead-synth with 'all extras included' :)
    (We still do not have a proper SH-101 clone on iOS).

I have my doubts that BeepStreet deliver Dagger for iOS...
    http://www.beepstreet.com/plugins/dagger

• +1 IAP for Devilfish mods

• @gsm909 said:
    IAP for Devilfish mods, I'd pay for it

+1

• Waiting... While I'm waiting - wondering if there's any apps out there that have a filter similar to the PCF filter in Rebirth or how could one achieve close results in Cubasis or a daw? Would be cool to use something like that on Troublemaker.

• I can't wait to get my hands on this either- It can be a mental battle waiting on new releases that you know are coming soon- in particular if you believe that they are going to boost your musical creativity immeasurably :) (I've also been feeling like this for ages now waiting on the new Korg Monologue .....' It's what I've been waiting for all this time!' all my senses tell me. More often than not it's a case of anticipation being nine tenths of the pleasure...... not this time though!........... surely :p

• @brambos Now you should remember your roots and give us a feature-wise well balanced sequencing app for all your amazing synths <3

Bbox.jpg 284.5K
  • Come on Apple, I've been asleep for eight hours, it's still not here, and I'm getting this message for the last 12 hrs. Anyone is USA got it yet ?

• Seems like the oompaloompas in the Apple review factory are off for the weekend... :s

• Just out of curiosity...

I'm quite fond sound-wise of the Boom 808/909 drum apps but they are quite 'dated' by todays standards.
    (I did see some tendencies towards samples in the Book 808/909 apps last time I scanned thru the binary).

So what is the 'current' top-line iOS emulation of the classic 808/909 boxes?
    (ReBirth has always used 'samples' thus it's not really a 'true' emulation).

• @Samu said:

Not sure there is any. Some of the sounds in the "80s" and "90s" sections of the original Ruismaker are based on the 808/909 circuits, but they weren't supposed to emulate them accurately in terms of frequency and tuning ranges.

I think most things that claim to be 808/909 on iOS are actually sample based (which is a bit like going to a wax museum and claiming you're hanging out with Kim and Kanye).

• @brambos said:

@Samu said:

Not sure there is any. Some of the sounds in the "80s" and "90s" sections of the original Ruismaker are based on the 808/909 circuits, but they weren't supposed to emulate them accurately in terms of frequency and tuning ranges.

I think most things that claim to be 808/909 on iOS are actually sample based (which is a bit like going to a wax museum and claiming you're hanging out with Kim and Kanye).

Who are 'Kim and Kanye'?

• edited January 2017

Not in the UK store yet. This is one of my favourite things on this forum though - the bit where we all get excited and keep checking the thread to see if anyone has got it yet.

And then I'll sit on the fence for a week until I've seen a couple of vids, and @johnnygoodyear has given it the thumbs-up.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Who are 'Kim and Kanye'?

Wait, you don't know the greatest living rock star? :D :D

• edited January 2017

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Who are 'Kim and Kanye'?

Someone who got rich and famous for reasons that escape me and a person who claims to be the next "Nelson Mandela".

• @klangsulfat said:

Oooooooohhh.. the original B.BoX!
    Those things are even more rare than a TB-303! :p