Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DRC update!

New presets iap. Root key selection (finally) improved chorder, fixes, etc. yay

Comments

• Still not iOS 10 compatible. See startup image.

• odd behaviour from a design company like Apple to punish users and developers with such ugliness

• edited December 2016

And still I get the message that the trial period for DRC has expired, and I need to pay for it. Which I have already done. Do I need to delete this and reinstall again??

• I've missed updates. Worse thing about Chrimble perhaps...

• Got the IAP. Worth it (to me) for a patch called 'Dog Barking In The Back'. Just the name let alone the sound etc.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    And still I get the message that the trial period for DRC has expired, and I need to pay for it. Which I have already done. Do I need to delete this and reinstall again??

I was getting the same notice until I restored purchase

• @ExAsperis99 said:

There was an earlier update that messed up that. A user shared with me his solution:

• Delete the app
    • Reboot device
    • Install from the store

I think that solved his problem forever. I still can't explain why that happened. Let me know if this fixes your problem. Don't forget to save the local bank patches in the cloud bank otherwise you will loose them.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Got the IAP. Worth it (to me) for a patch called 'Dog Barking In The Back'. Just the name let alone the sound etc.

:smiley:

• @djjuniorpops said:
    Still not iOS 10 compatible. See startup image.

I never seen on my test devices. Is anyone else is seeing such behaviour?

• iPad Pro 12.9/10.2:

DRC.png 17.3K
  • @sinosoidal said:

@djjuniorpops said:

Did Not show after first updating, but shows again now.

• Seems it's the iPad Air 2

• @sinosoidal said:

@djjuniorpops said:

I see the pixelated logo show up briefly before the regular one posted by @JohnnyGoodyear , ipad Air 2, latest iOS.

• @sinosoidal nice set of 99 presets in the iap expansion pack.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@sinosoidal said:

@djjuniorpops said:

Did Not show after first updating, but shows again now.

I've just found a difference when it does or does not happen. If I open DRC from the update page, it shows as expected. If I open DRC from where my app is in a folder, it shows as the image posted here.

• Curious as to how many presets are included in the IAP...
    I am also getting the big ugly graphic on Air 2 on startup, although it lasts but a second or two, and then all is normal, so "no big whoop" as the kids say.

• @Cliffy said:
    Curious as to how many presets are included in the IAP...
    I am also getting the big ugly graphic on Air 2 on startup, although it lasts but a second or two, and then all is normal, so "no big whoop" as the kids say.

99 new sounds. We will release information about that during the next couple of weeks.

• Thanks for the quick response @sinosoidal ! I will purchase the IAP because DRC is a great synth, and as a thank you for having picked it up when it was on sale for $2.

• edited December 2016

@sinosoidal I'm using an Air2. Just updated and everything looks fine. No big ugly logo on startup. Running latest iOS. Also updated on iPhone5 running latest iOS... looks fine there too.

• iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.2, booted up fine after update, though I did have to Restore Purchases.

• I purchased the new sound pack, but it didn't show up in the patch list, and restore purchases didn't help.

After deleting and reinstalling DRC, restoring purchases correctly showed the new patches except that the list was duplicated (showed 198 patches for factory expansion).

I'm also still getting the fuzzy icon image on start (I've always had this) except as @Fruitbat1919 noted when opening from the link within the app store.

Using an iPad Air 2, iOS 10.2 here.

• Nice updates
    Good work

• @sinosoidal said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Got the IAP. Worth it (to me) for a patch called 'Dog Barking In The Back'. Just the name let alone the sound etc.

I've thought about it some more and realized that dogs appear in a lot of my songs. I'm a sucker for dogs. In and of themselves, but also for what they sound like in my sentimental memory (beyond the yapping).

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@sinosoidal said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I've thought about it some more and realized that dogs appear in a lot of my songs. I'm a sucker for dogs. In and of themselves, but also for what they sound like in my sentimental memory (beyond the yapping).

An interesting thing that I have noticed (I have way too much free time) is that I can't think of very many rock star's dogs. Jim Morrison, Keith Richards, Lou Reed (even during the 70s), and Bowie are the only dog owners who come to mind.
    I don't understand how someone can't be a sucker for dogs (or cats for that matter)

• @JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@sinosoidal said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

An interesting thing that I have noticed (I have way too much free time) is that I can't think of very many rock star's dogs. Jim Morrison, Keith Richards, Lou Reed (even during the 70s), and Bowie are the only dog owners who come to mind.
    I don't understand how someone can't be a sucker for dogs (or cats for that matter)

Hard to have a dog or much of anything else if you're on the road a lot I guess. I can almost measure the phases of my life by which dog was putting up with me at the time...good for what's left of the soul.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@sinosoidal said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Hard to have a dog or much of anything else if you're on the road a lot I guess. I can almost measure the phases of my life by which dog was putting up with me at the time...good for what's left of the soul.

Know that feeling! I have two!

:heart:

• I cant see my old saved patches on icloud after the update. Is this just me? The update looks great apart from this. I get the logo on startup but it doesnt cause any problems afaik

• @Richtowns said:
    I cant see my old saved patches on icloud after the update. Is this just me? The update looks great apart from this. I get the logo on startup but it doesnt cause any problems afaik

@Richtowns, have you deleted the app to upgrade? Are you logged?

• I bought the new IAP extended factory presets and they sound great! But every time i restart the app these new presets have disappeared from the presets library. They return again when i restore my purchases, but whenever i restore them the preset list gets bigger because it completely replicates itself onto itself, 99 > 198 > 297... etc So i end up with multiple duplicate presets until i quit the app and all iap presets are gone again. Strange behaviour. I hope this can get fixed.

• @sinosoidal said:

@djjuniorpops said:

Yes, when first launching DRC, after a few seconds it then flips to the hi res version, just before the synth itself gets displayed.