Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Blown away by Line 6 Amplifi

edited December 2016 in Other

This is one mad piece of gear....

Comments

• edited December 2016

Just as a step up from headphone into iPad/iPhone audio output is amazing....I instantly want to put everything through it...
    I am a guitar player trapped in a drummer, bass player, vocalist, where are they dilemma

• I love this too! And I only use about 4-6 different tones since I play for myself. Line 6 was selling end-of-year refurbished models for close to half off, I tried to get some friends to buy it. The only think it lacks is a looper, but that is easily rectified by USB out to iPad.

• I just received mine. I was going to write a thread about it but found yours.
    Man this thing is killer. I honestly feel sorry for spending almost the same amount of money on the UE Megaboom which after the latest update has AUDIO LAG on cable... dammit.

Anyway, I got the Amplifi 30 since I don't need all that 75W power in my small studio at home. It's amazing how many things it can be used for.

Just jamming with the guitar along Spotify is worth the money. When you add 2in/2out Audio interface for the iPad it's a totally different beast.

Was thinking to get the Amplifi TT to hook it up to my speakers but I wanted a small all in one box. I can hook this one to the speakers too if I really want to do that.

And I really dig the whole "Vox Amp" retro kinda look.

• PS: I love that it has 4 favorite tone presets and you can jam without tinkering with bluetooth and shit. You just plug and play literally.

• @alecsbuga said:
    PS: I love that it has 4 favorite tone presets and you can jam without tinkering with bluetooth and shit. You just plug and play literally.

Exactly this, so simple and sounds awesome

• edited December 2016

@alecsbuga said:
    I just received mine. I was going to write a thread about it but found yours.
    Man this thing is killer. I honestly feel sorry for spending almost the same amount of money on the UE Megaboom which after the latest update has AUDIO LAG on cable... dammit.

Anyway, I got the Amplifi 30 since I don't need all that 75W power in my small studio at home. It's amazing how many things it can be used for.

Just jamming with the guitar along Spotify is worth the money. When you add 2in/2out Audio interface for the iPad it's a totally different beast.

Was thinking to get the Amplifi TT to hook it up to my speakers but I wanted a small all in one box. I can hook this one to the speakers too if I really want to do that.

And I really dig the whole "Vox Amp" retro kinda look.

I got the TT along with the FVB express foot controller....bought for new £84 each .... I also got a behringer 802 mixer, so I can just switch on and play circuit and guitar together with absolutely no faffing at all.

• Yep! Loving my AmpliFi 30 too! Some very useable tones and so many ways to use this besides as a guitar amp.