Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo of Pearl Guitar...This sounds and plays really well..

At the time of making this today I could not use this with Audiobus because as we know there was an error with the SDK...however I still found this to be a great app..I dont like playing these guitar apps like a guitar so I play it another way and got some nice results..as for the sound..well its very very good, and you have a great amount of options to control how you play it...Amidio sent me a promo code for the basic version, which is what I was gonna video..but after playing with for 10 minutes I bought the IAP, which is well worth it for all the extra stuff you get, I hope Amidio get an update out soon because I cant wait to run this through the FX...anyway I used direct audio for better sound quality so see what you think..

Comments

• Nice one Doug.
    The quality of the sound really comes through in this vid.

• Thanks..I'm recording all the audio seperate now and syncing with the video, so what you here is the undiluted sound from the apps..it's takes a bit longer but sounds a million times better..plus you get all the stereo too..

• Nice video Doug. Amidio says the update should be out today.

• Great demo! Didn't think I needed yet another guitar playing app...but apparently I do!

I think I will wait for the update and see if there is a sale price! ;-)