Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Idiots are dangerous (attention contains political content)

edited December 2016 in Other

Comments

• don't make this place political please, many come here to escape this shite

• @mireko_2 said:
    don't make this place political please, many come here to escape this shite

Yep. As such, will restrain from stating the obvious counter to this shite.

• closing our eyes and sticking stuff in our ears won't save us.
    We are in the Cold War again.
    Trump and Putin, what could possibly go wrong?

• Yes. I abandoned all other social media because of politics. I eschew other comment out of respect for the forum.

• @lala said:
    closing our eyes and sticking stuff in our ears won't save us.

So you're saying if we are engaged by an enemy we should... What are you saying exactly? Just trolling in ignorance? Ah, got it.

• There is a clear OT flag on this,
    If you don't like it, just don't click on it.

• @lala said:
    There is a clear OT flag on this,
    If you don't like it, just don't click on it.

It's not even a topic, it's trolling.

• @1P18 said:

@lala said:

So you're saying if we are engaged by an enemy we should... What are you saying exactly? Just trolling in ignorance? Ah, got it.

In case you didn't get the message,
    there is enough of this stuff to blow us all into space already. ;)

• Tis the season to be...WTF?

• @lala said:

@1P18 said:

@lala said:

Btw.
    LOL at your words
    "The enemy"
    yeah I know from what glass you have been drinking

• Don we now our gay apparel,
    Fa la la, la la la, la la la.

• @lala said:

@1P18 said:

@lala said:

500,000 Syrians dead because of Obama's failed overthrow of Assad, more than were killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

Keep trolling in ignorance.

• The Spook is playing the long game against the Short-Fingered Vulgarian.

• @lala said:

@lala said:

@1P18 said:

@lala said:

Btw.
    LOL at your words
    "The enemy"
    yeah I know from what glass you have been drinking

So you're saying you get your news from the Tweets of Huffington Post writers, that's cool. What exactly do you think is taking place in the Middle East right now??? You talk about "closing our eyes" and yet are completely blind.

• edited December 2016

@1P18
    The fact that you a trying to ignore is there is enough of this stuff to blow us all up n times.
    Absolutely no need for more.
    But have fun with your saber rattling macho friends.

Soon this idiot is sitting infront of the red button,
    Merry Christmas, my friends.

• edited December 2016

So...
    1. It is NOT right to ignore the perils of the world as artists!!
    2. It is our place to start DIALOUGES and give art humor, passion, tragedy etc to the human condition and the feelings that this existence engenders for ALL of us (regardless of political identification).
    3. This is NOT the place to start lobbing: statistics (however relevant - they don't engage they outrage and provide the means of refutation based on "truths"(ugh - post factual world smh) which ignore the people and the feelings of those involved), personal attacks (self explanatory), or ad hoc arguments.

@lala I feel ya scary shit - write a song about it - post it here.

@1P18 I have so many different ways to view that situation, the start of it, and the consequences of what was done and not done by all participants that it needs a book not a forum. The situation is bleakest for the people on the ground and the outgoing admin and the incoming one should be held to making the situation HUMANITARIANLY better.

By both of your posts you show me that you are BOTH very empathic people who care. Now do something creative, empathic, motivational and productive for each of your causes.

Respect and PEACE

• Politics, again? I already read enough of that from both liberal AND conservative news sources to keep me very well informed, and I'm often bombarded with idiotic opinions from both liberals and conservatives on my Facebook news feed, so I really don't need to come here to see more of it.

Remember, this is a MUSIC community first and foremost.

• edited December 2016

I just can't believe how many people go for that demagogue. :#
    It's like the last 100 years in history didn't happen.

Greetings from Germany and merry Christmas.

• @lala said:
    I just can't believe how many people go for that demagogue. :#
    It's like the last 100 years in history didn't happen.

I'm not complaining. but you are known for poking the bear around here. If you want to discuss politics, I think it's common courtesy to label your thread as such, so you and the unsuspecting aren't mutually annoyed.

• edited December 2016

Personally I think the Trump will be fit for purpose in the role (he'll be quite restricted, don't forget). I also think Brexit will work out just fine (it is the EU itself that needs revising for the more global contemporary situation). I also think there's no Cold War, we're a long way from anything like that, for quite a few generations. I also think that productivity will increase worldwide and we'll all be okay. Everything will be okay.

• @mireko_2 said:
    don't make this place political please, many come here to escape this shite

Trump isnt about politics, its about retardation

• edited December 2016

Will Trump support Ableton Link? :smiley:

• @db909 said:
    Aww hell naw! Let us not shit up this great forum with off topic, highly divisive subject matter! Reddit is -------> that way! :smiley:

I second this.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@db909 said:
    Aww hell naw! Let us not shit up this great forum with off topic, highly divisive subject matter! Reddit is -------> that way! :smiley:

I second this.

Shouldn't you be attending to your electroacoustic thread? :D

• @telecharge said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@db909 said:

I second this.

Shouldn't you be attending to your electroacoustic thread? :D

Ah yes, I did purchase some good stuff. I have Mitosynth and Sugarbytes effects already, so I put those in my "experimental" app folder. Then I went and snagged the Apesoft apps which people seemed to unanimously recommend, and I must say I'm not regretting this. iDensity....holy shit. The fact it allows each parameter to have its own LFO is insane. :) Stria is like some weird sort of convolving or vocoding or something like that, but far more rich. And I'm about to snag Droneo to give that a shot since $2.99 is cheap.

• edited December 2016

@u0421793
    Nothing will be alright.
    Building walls, and building camps,
    Doesn't that sound familiar?
    People voted for that shit.
    America makes me sick.

Im so glad I didn't move to the USA.
    There are to many simpletons around.
    I would return to the EU now.

• edited December 2016

Politics over the internet:
    Worst thing ever.

• Oh, and I almost forgot to mention I also purchased Dedalus. These noise music apps are a lot of fun. :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic I think you've sold me on iDensity. Of all the apeSoft apps, that one seems to get the most nods.

• @telecharge said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic I think you've sold me on iDensity. Of all the apeSoft apps, that one seems to get the most nods.

In a way it's got similar functionality to Sliver and Borderlands where you can record gestures, but unlike those two....yeah, every parameter gets its own UFO is pretty uncommon. You can have up to six sound sources, record up to two minute's worth of playback gestures, and tons of other great stuff. It's granular-based, so it gives that nice gritty sonic texture. ;) And, you can even record your own voice live in one of the slots and have the playback head move with the previously recorded gestures. I quite frankly have never seen anything like it before. :)

This discussion has been closed.