Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT Bluetooth turntable.

Apparently they are a thing, WHY?

Comments

• The ability to say you have a turntable in your living room, albeit you own one record that has never been out of its cellophane and the actual turntable is so poorly designed it makes records sound like a badly engraved tin lid, but you are also using Bluetooth in your living room.

Put on a wooly jumper, grow a shitty 1 inch wide goatee and light me a pipe, it is the hipster double whammy !!

• Not one of the vinyl records I bought in the 70s has survived at all. Conversely, most of the mp3s I obtained in the 2000s are still around somewhere, along with those of hundreds of other people.