Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm so lonesome i could cry cover.

I use my acoustic guitar,an apogee mic, and MTdaw.
Thanks!

Comments

• Incredibly sonorous voice brother! I love that Cash/Presley zone of baritone/tenor.
    The Apogee mic is just a monster capturing the vocals, great work.

• I wish I could make my Apogee sound like that; maybe it's not so much the technology :) Heartfelt stuff Mister Flo.

• Nice voice, please sing in my ear while I go to sleep. ^^

• Wow! amazing stuff. simplicity at its best!

• This is beautiful. And what a great voice. I will have this in my head the whole day now (but thank you ;0))

• really nice voice, thx for sharing flo!

• A BIG thanks to you all! I'm really touched by your kind words.
    I'm more and more attracted by this simplicity.
    What i call" the heart of things".
    Thanks again!

• edited April 2019

@flo26
    Today I was listening to a song from Serge Gainsbourg and I immediately remembered this thread. I think that this song will perfectly fit with your voice and I wanted to know if you would agree to make the cover of “La chanson de Maglia” from Gainsbourg? Can be a great moment for everyone here!

• Link don’t work??

• I’ve deleted this track from my souncloud a long time ago’
    Here is a new version just recorded.