Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best "normal" MIDI sequencer with MIDI Out for iOS?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2016

@ccs2 said:
    told you so moment. wellwell. midilfo's once again, then ;)

midiLFO kicks ass. And like BM2 it's iPhone too...

• with midi link sys

• @Littlewoodg said:

@syrupcore said:

@Littlewoodg said:
    Another nicety that BM2 has for midi games, along with drawable curves for various note params, is 2 onboard LFOs (from the sampler panels) to assign to cc params...something Cubasis and Auria Pro lack.

Woa. what? You can make those LFOs output CCs?

Not exactly (I had some difficulty explaining what I meant in that post, sorry man)
    You can use the onboard LFOs (in the sampler keyboard settings) to wiggle the "knobs" in BM2 you've assigned to your outboard synths cc...

If I'm understanding you correctly, this is still a pretty cool feature to know about. I can't hook it up to test right now so please forgive me another question instead of just trying it. Are you saying you can load a silent sampler instrument and then via MIDI settings for that channel, set which CCs Volume, Pitch, Cutoff and Resonance go to. And then when the LFO is set to on, it will modulate one of those four CCs?

• edited December 2016

No, sorry. But theoretically/practicall y an input like midiLFOs or tc-data with midi thru can live manipulate its destination (from bm2 base). (?) @syrupcore