Best "normal" MIDI sequencer with MIDI Out for iOS?
sorry if this has been asked before.
I'm basically looking for a "normal" MIDI sequencer app for iOS. I've seen Genome, but that's too "martian" for me. Something like the sequencer from Cubase on the PC, or Logic on the Mac., i.e.:
- "Normal" piano roll. Not patterns etc.
- "Normal" sequence (parts) view
- Good timing and support for MIDI out etc.
- Various quantization options, incl. swing
- Good editing interface
- Support for aliases (parts that are repeated at other places in the arrangement and only the "source" copy needs to be changed for all of the copies to change)
- Midi effects (non-destructive realtime stuff like quantization, delay (move MIDI info back/forward in time), randomize, fixed / compress velocity, arpeggio, etc. etc.)
Any recommendations? Cubasis comes closest currently as it seems, but f.e. doesn't have aliases.