Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IKaossilator Where is the Love from KORG?

13»

Comments

• @robosardine said:
    Hopefully this means there is new sound packs on the way-

When that happens I hope they make it a 'Gadget' too :)

• @kobamoto said:
    you can do a lot with just ikaossilator, turnado, and the ikaossilators loop export and sample import functions... use the 5 tracks and layer, layer, layer.... us the first pass for drums (all 5), export /import use the next for bass (all 5), etc...

Psssh. I like my iKaossilator 100% raw and organic, no addiditives.

• Can you load ikaos into AUM as an effect and play your au / iaa synths thru it?
    I've been so iPad over a year And never got this even tho I had a hardware one

• @reasOne said:
    Can you load ikaos into AUM as an effect and play your au / iaa synths thru it?

I assume you can lol cuz I don't care for internal effect and instruments

• @reasOne said:

No

• @nic_b_nice said:

@reasOne said:

No

Well what the heck 🤣🤣 just internal sounds??

• I really wish Korg would update the Audio Pocket app (for Volca Sample) with Files.app integration, or a simple "Open In..." option with other apps, it would make it a hundred times easier to import samples and send them to the Volca rather than to use the iTunes File Sharing method. Just let me organize my samples in AudioShare and then send them to the Audio Pocket app! The hassle of having to plug my iDevice into the computer to load samples into the app makes me use my Volca Sample less and less.

Not to mention -- it would be great if, since Audio Pocket also can load new firmware for the Volca Sample, Korg would update with a new firmware allowing you to set the Volca Sample to receive MIDI on ONE channel, rather than the bizarre multi-channel thing they have going on.

• edited May 2019

@Samu said:

One cold always host it inside Gadget...

True, but I really need the program change functionality of iM/P as a standalone. At the moment, I choose having this ability to toggle between presets over midi clock sync. :(

• @cnsg_music said:

@Samu said:

One cold always host it inside Gadget...

True, but I really need the program change functionality of iM/P as a standalone. At the moment, I choose having this ability to toggle between presets over midi clock sync. :(

If one instance is enough host iM/P IAA in AUM.
    AUM has Link support and IAA's can sync to the clock sent from AUM?

This way you get both...

• @reasOne said:

@nic_b_nice said:

@reasOne said:

No

Well what the heck 🤣🤣 just internal sounds??

Yeah it’s a kaossilator not a kaoss fx unit. You just make tracks with the internal sounds and enjoy the simplicity

• U can import sounds into iKaossilator

• @Samu said:

If one instance is enough host iM/P IAA in AUM.
    AUM has Link support and IAA's can sync to the clock sent from AUM?

This way you get both...

Unfortunately this doesn’t work as Korg hasn’t made iM/P able to receive midi clock data at all.

• @nic_b_nice said:
    U can import sounds into iKaossilator

Yes, but audio loops only. No sample instrument creation. If only

• @db909 said:

@nic_b_nice said:
    U can import sounds into iKaossilator

Yes, but audio loops only. No sample instrument creation. If only

True true

• @aquasloth
    The new version of AudioPocket will be shipped soon.

• @ioue said:
    @aquasloth
    The new version of AudioPocket will be shipped soon.

Glad to hear! Thanks!